HOUSTON, Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As commodity prices hit a multi-year low, financing becomes ever more challenging. Hart Energy's 8th annual Energy Capital Conference will explore effective strategies for accessing and deploying capital in today's market. Presented by Oil and Gas Investor, the event is scheduled for March 28-29 at Omni Barton Creek in Austin, Texas.
The Energy Capital Conference gives attendees first-hand knowledge from veteran oil and gas speakers who've weathered all phases of the business cycle. More than a dozen C-suite executives and industry experts will lead conference sessions.Topics include:
- global view of low commodity prices' impact on financing, politics and economics
- opportunities for accessing debt, public and private equity, as well as other capital alternatives
- strategies for managing a company's balance sheet
- profitable business strategies designed to address today's market conditions
- case studies of recent successes raising capital
This premier networking event will be attended by hundreds of executives from E&P companies, midstream operators, financial institutions and private equity firms. Prior to the conference, small-group networking is shared on the golf course, at the opening reception and the welcome dinner.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
SOURCE Hart Energy