Energy Transfer expects the Apttus solution to help deliver the following benefits:
- Increased visibility to cost of services through digital rate sheets to automate the entry and verification of billing rates
- Increased efficiency in on-boarding new service providers
- Increase internal and external contract compliance
- Increased efficiency in the administration of quality control programs related to service providers
- Real-time monitoring of key project milestones, project claims, and other performance analytics related to Energy Transfer's service providers
"Apttus delivers the most accessible, comprehensive, and innovative contract management solution with the largest community of professionals dedicated to quote-to-cash advancement and customer success," said Kirk Krappe, CEO at Apttus. "Companies like Energy Transfer depend on Apttus to show tremendous impact in heavily regulated industries, while also delivering better experiences and outcomes to their own vast networks."
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash technology company, drives the vital business process between a buyer's interest and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes revenue and business outcomes for companies of all sizes, including 100 of the Fortune 500. Enhanced by Machine Learning and Max, an Intelligent Agent, Apttus applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Incentives Management, Renewals, Billing and Order Management. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is powered by the world's most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Press Contact: Alex Cohen
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/energy-transfer-selects-apttus-to-provide-adaptive-effective-contracts-to-its-service-providers-300382084.html