Enesco Partners With Hot Brands Vera, Cuipo And lil'panda
Company expands successful BRITTO collection and introduces BRITTO bebê
ITASCA, Ill., July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New gift lines from Cuipo, lil'panda and Vera brands, along with a new collection of baby gifts from acclaimed designer Romero Britto highlight the offerings set to be unveiled by Enesco (www.enesco.com) at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Mart, Suite 1616.
"Retailers visiting our showroom will quickly see that we are continuing our product evolution with hot lifestyle brands and innovative artists that bring great gift options to the industry," said Kathi Lentzsch, Enesco's chief merchandising officer. "We're particularly passionate about our Cuipo product offering, which saves one meter of rainforest with each purchase, and our distinctive BRITTO bebê line which offers our first full range of baby items."
New lines and products available to retailers include:
- Vera – Vera Neumann, the original Vera, was a trailblazer in creating a lifestyle brand. Best known for her brightly colored mid-century designs, Vera's bold patterns translate beautifully to colorful totes, mugs, tech accessories and glass.
- Cuipo – Pronounced (kwee-po) this lifestyle brand's mission is to offer and sell products that save the rainforest from deforestation one meter at a time. The collection is comprised of a wide variety of product formats including journals, wall prints and reusable shopping totes. With the purchase of a Cuipo item, consumers become a sponsor for preserving a meter of rainforest and can register for their meter on the Cuipo web site.
- lil'panda – This growing character-driven brand is filled with optimistic messages and positivity, targeting the tween to 20 something demographic, the assortment includes figurines, frames, journals, mugs, pillows, totes and plush.
- Hoots n' Howlers – With this collection, your favorite animals spout cheeky messages that will make any co-worker or friend chuckle. Lorrie Veasey, creator of Really Great News and Our Name is Mud, once again brings original humor and design to giftware.
- BRITTO bebê – Designed in BRITTO's signature just for gift giving. Created for today's parent with a modern aesthetic, there is nothing traditional about this line. Product offering includes blankets, rattles, onesies, plush, meal time and on-the-go items.
Enesco is also introducing new items from a variety of established brands including Holy Crap, Our Name is Mud, Foundations, A Trail of Painted Ponies and the perennially successful Jim Shore Heartwood Creek collection.
About Enesco, LLC
Enesco, LLC, is a global leader in the giftware and home decor industries serving more than 30,000 customers worldwide. Enesco gift products include some of the world's most recognizable and emerging brands including Jim Shore, Disney, Gund, Department 56 Villages, BRITTO, Vera, Cuipo and lil'panda. Enesco distributes its products to a wide variety of specialty card and gift retailers, home decor boutiques, department stores, as well as large national chains and direct mail retailers. For more information, visit www.enesco.com.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.