LAS VEGAS, Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Engineered Rigging, innovators in motion, today unveiled its new Power Slide System, which delivers a safe, simple and efficient way to move overweight, oversized loads in tight quarters.
Comprised of skid shoes, which are powered by hydraulic push/pull cylinders over high-strength flat-topped track, Power Slide is ideal for moving components such as turbines, generators, transformers, vessels and motors, especially when space limitations and costs preclude using a crane.
Power Slide demonstrations are available at Engineered Rigging's Arkansas facility or via video (http://engineeredrigging.com/power-slide-system/). To learn more, visit Engineered Rigging at POWER-GEN in Las Vegas, December 8–10, Booth 1133, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demonstration.
The system's high-capacity design and versatile configuration enable it to move loads ranging from 50 to 2,000+ tons. Its rugged construction withstands daily use and extreme loads. Power Slide's low track height reduces jacking requirements enhancing load and project safety. With a state-of-the art fabrication facility in Russellville, Ark., Engineered Rigging can quickly design and fabricate with domestic materials customized systems and standard capacities, including:
- 200 ton — 4-inch height, light-duty slide shoes
- 300 ton — 5-inch height, 75-ton slide shoes
- 500 ton — 6-inch height, 125-ton slide shoes
- 1,000 tons to 2,000+ tons engineered and fabricated to specification
Engineered Rigging's novel flat-topped track makes the Power Slide easier to set up, use and maintain than traditional jack-and-slide systems. It's also less expensive to fabricate. Innovative features, include:
- Modularity — easy handling, shipping and setup
- Push and Pull Functionality — flexibility for reduced time and costs
- Quick Direction Adjustment — simple lever change switches from push to pull
- Continuous, Automated Push/Pull Cycle — improved efficiency and durability
- Built-In Lift Lugs — hook ready for quick, secure handling
- Rapid Assembly — fewer parts, rig ready and longer spans
Engineered Rigging is dedicated to reimagining heavy lift and transport with safety, efficiency and cost effectiveness at the forefront of its designs. The company has a visionary team of engineers, fabrication technologies, and heavy lift and transport fleet all under one roof.
About Engineered Rigging
Engineered Rigging provides innovative heavy lift, transport and engineering solutions to a wide range of industries. The company leverages decades of experience and a wealth of technical expertise to overcome the most complex logistical challenges. For more information, visit www.EngineeredRigging.com.
SOURCE Engineered Rigging