DENVER, Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Companies are finding it increasingly difficult to keep pace with the social- and mobile-connected customer. Today, customers expect near instantaneous responses from companies they reach out to for support, regardless of the channel or channels that they're using. As a result, companies are continuously searching for new technology solutions to enhance the customer experience across multiple channels.
This month, TeleTech's e-newsletter CExpress explores how adopting cloud-based contact center platforms can help companies navigate through today's multichannel environment and provide customers with the added support they crave.
TeleTech's November CExpress includes:
- An examination of the seven considerations when comparing cloud versus premise-based contact center platforms
- A look at the true total cost of ownership of cloud technology
- Research that reveals how an integrated technology solution can improve the customer experience
- Advice on how cloud technology can strengthen customer engagement and brand loyalty
- A story about Microsoft's use of cloud technology to support its cloud-based subscription model
- An infographic detailing the present and future trends of cloud technology
The CExpress newsletter is published 12 times a year and is designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Sign up to have the publication delivered right to your inbox.
TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of data-driven, technology-enabled services that puts customer engagement at the core of business success. The Company offers an integrated platform that combines analytics, strategy, process, systems integration, technology and operations to simplify the delivery of the customer experience for Global 1000 clients and their customers. This holistic multichannel approach improves customer satisfaction, increases customer loyalty and drives long-term profitability and growth. From strategic consulting to operational execution, TeleTech's more than 39,000 employees deliver results for clients in the automotive, communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the Company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit www.TeleTech.com.
SOURCE TeleTech Holdings, Inc.