LONDON, Jan. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Enhanced vision systems market projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.32% during the forecast period"
The enhanced vision systems market is projected to grow from USD 202.7 million in 2016 to USD 250.4 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.32% during the forecast period. Aircraft safety, situational awareness, and reliable operations at low visibility are factors driving the enhanced vision systems market. Whereas, high amount of investment and lengthy clearance process for upgradation of components act as some of the major restraints for the enhanced vision systems market. The manufactured components need approval from various authorities, such the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), before they are installed on board an aircraft. It is also difficult to obtain approval for the replacement of conventional systems onboard the aircraft.
"Millimeter wave radar segment projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period"
Based on technology, the millimeter wave radar segment of the enhanced vision systems market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Pilots have to depend on active sensors like millimeter wave (MMW) radars for reliable vision and safe navigation. Among all imaging sensors, the most promising one for enhanced vision systems is the MMW radar as it has the lowest weather dependency.
"Display segment estimated to account for the largest market share during the forecast period"
Based on component, the display segment is projected to account for the largest share of the enhanced vision systems market during the forecast period. Display units serve as a screen for graphical representation of data collected from various sensors onboard, and is a crucial component of the enhanced vision systems. This is one of the key factors propelling growth of the display segment.
"North America estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period"
North America is estimated to lead the enhanced vision systems market during the forecast period. Countries in this region include the U.S. and Canada. The enhanced vision systems market in North America is driven by the presence of large number of OCMs (original component manufacturers), major technological upgradation of existing equipment by key players, and the presence of key market players, such as Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), and L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (U.S.). Whereas, the Asia-Pacific enhanced vision systems market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This high growth can be attributed to the presence of large OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), such as HALBIT Avionics Private Limited (India) and Samtel Group (India), demand for increased safety and reliable airline operations, and fluctuating weather conditions in the region.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% , Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Key Players operating in the enhanced vision system market are Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Thales Group (France), and Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), among others.
The report analyzes the enhanced vision systems market based on technology (infrared, synthetic vision, global positioning system, and millimeter wave radar), component (sensors, processing unit, control electronics, camera, and display), and platform (fixed wing and rotary wing). It also maps these segments and subsegments across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-pacific, and the rest of the world.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insight perspective, the enhanced vision systems market report focuses on various levels of analysis — industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, high-growth regions, and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The enhanced vision systems market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive mapping of competitive landscape and participants' behavior in the enhanced vision systems market
- Market Sizing: Market size in both, financial year 2014-2015, and between 2016 and 2021
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the enhanced vision systems market
- Market Overview: Market dynamics and subsequent analysis of associated trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevailing in the enhanced vision systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets by analyzing markets for enhanced vision systems across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the enhanced vision systems market
- Regional Analysis: Factors influencing the market shares of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4523637/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/enhanced-vision-system-market-by-technology-component-platform-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300385093.html