Enjoy Summer Events, Concerts and Sports When You Stay at Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
DETROIT, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Discover what Detroit has to offer this summer with great packages from Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. The Detroit hotel is now offering a variety of packages for those looking to get away and have fun in the heart of downtown Detroit.
Through the end of summer, guests can choose from a variety of packages at the Detroit, Michigan, hotel including:
- Rockin' on the Riverfront Package
- Views of the stage from the 3rd floor of forty-two degrees north patio
- BBQ dinner
- Available July 15 (Guess Who), 29 (Grand Funk Railroad)or August 5(Leon Russell and Mitch Ryder)
- Nightly room rates starting at $199
- Promotional code L9Z
- Jazz Fest Package
- Receive two VIP guest passes to Detroit Jazz Fest, September 2-5, 2011
- Package must be booked by August 25, 2011
- Nightly room rates starting at $269
- Promotional code XY0
- Detroit Tigers Baseball Hotel Packages
- Receive $20 in Tigers Fun Money to be used at Comerica Park and breakfast for two
- Valid through September 28, 2011
- Nightly room rates starting at $169
- Promotional code P42
Other special rates are available for the Kid Rock concert at Comerica Park on August 12 and 13, 2011, and for the Kenny Chesney concert at Ford Field with rooms available August 20, 2011.
About Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
Soaring 73 floors above the Detroit River, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center is an ideally located hotel in downtown Detroit, MI, situated on the RiverWalk, next door to Hart Plaza. The Detroit People Mover public transportation system enables guests to visit top attractions that surround the downtown Detroit, MI, hotel. Floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic views highlight Detroit hotel rooms, while a reinvented downtown Detroit, Michigan, hotel lobby boasts functional seating and business-friendly amenities. Delight in the urban ambiance of forty-two degrees north for breakfast or enjoy lunch, dinner or evening cocktails in Volt. Certified by the Michigan Green Meetings Council, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center in downtown Detroit, MI, is a premier green destination.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 1-800-352-0831, or visit www.DetroitMarriott.com.
SOURCE Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center