DALLAS, April 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The EnLink Midstream companies (EnLink), EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC), the General Partner, and EnLink Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENLK), the Master Limited Partnership, announced today that representatives of EnLink will attend and meet with investors at the following conferences:
- Deutsche Bank 2017 MLP, Midstream, and Natural Gas Conference in New York City on Tuesday, May 9
- Wells Fargo Kick the Tires Bus Tour in Houston on Wednesday, May 17
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Oil & Gas Conference in New York City on Thursday, May 18
- Credit Suisse 2017 Midstream Investor Bus Tour in Houston on Tuesday, May 23
- Master Limited Partnerships Association 2017 MLP Investor Conference in Orlando on Wednesday, May 31 through Friday, June 2
A copy of the Operations Report for the fourth quarter and full-year 2016 is available now on the Investors' page of www.EnLink.com. The first quarter 2017 Operations Report will be made available on May 2 on the Investors' page of www.EnLink.com.
About the EnLink Midstream Companies
EnLink provides integrated midstream services across natural gas, crude oil, condensate, and NGL commodities. EnLink operates in several top U.S. basins and is strategically focused on the core growth areas of the Permian's Midland and Delaware basins, Oklahoma's Midcontinent, and Louisiana's Gulf Coast. Headquartered in Dallas, EnLink is publicly traded through EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC), the General Partner, and EnLink Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENLK), the Master Limited Partnership. Visit www.EnLink.com for more information on how EnLink connects energy to life.
Investor Relations: Kate Walsh, Vice President of Investor Relations, 214-721-9696, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Relations: Jill McMillan, Vice President of Public & Industry Affairs, 214-721-9271, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/enlink-midstream-to-participate-in-investor-conferences-300440653.html
SOURCE EnLink Midstream