DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ensono™, a leading hybrid IT solutions provider, today announced it has expanded its product portfolio to deliver best-in-class managed hyperscale cloud services for AWS and Microsoft Azure customers. Ensono delivers packaged Managed Hyperscale Cloud services optimized for AWS and Azure environments, including engagements that enable a successful transition to the public cloud, full management of applications and workloads on AWS and Azure, and assessment of current IT environments and transition to hyperscale clouds or on-site data center.
Ensono Managed Hyperscale Cloud services integrate the expertise adapted from recently acquired Attenda, a leading UK-based hybrid IT managed services provider. This proven managed cloud services capability coupled with Ensono's long standing proficiency in traditional IT infrastructure and mainframe environments offers mid-to-large sized enterprise businesses the ability to be agile and cost-efficient with their IT operations.
"Enterprises are planning to transition IT workloads at a significant rate and pace to a hybrid cloud infrastructure, with off-premise environments seeing the greatest growth in adoption, according to a recent survey by McKinsey & Company1," said Scott Millhollin, senior manager, Managed Cloud Products for Ensono. "Ensono Managed Hyperscale Cloud services underscore our expertise and ability to provide clients with the right platform for the right workload, and the flexibility to transition between platforms in a hybrid IT environment."
Following are some of the newly released Ensono Managed Hyperscale Cloud services:
- AWS and Azure Enablement for Enterprises – Packaged solutions that enable successful transitions to AWS and Azure, including Proof of Concepts, Hybrid Readiness Assessments, Transition Services and In-flight Project Delivery
- Enterprise Applications – Management of applications that underpin mission critical business operations such as Microsoft, SAP and Oracle on AWS and Azure environments
- Business Intelligence – Consulting Services, Managed PAAS components and data warehouse delivering end-to-end BI solutions
- SAP on AWS –Scalable SAP Basis Managed Services that utilize AWS to improve TCO and agility
- Hybrid Identity – Cross platform identity bridge between Azure and privately hosted environments, enabling the retention of existing credentials/policies while using Azure cloud-based apps
- Azure Assured Continuity – Cloud-based disaster recovery solution, transferring the delivery of services into Azure
These services are all managed by the Ensono M.O. hybrid IT service management platform that ensures the availability of Client solutions regardless of platform and location.
For more information on Ensono Managed Hyperscale Cloud services, visit https://www.ensono.com/cloud/hyperscale-cloud-services or visit our booth #245 at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo.
Ensono is a hybrid IT services provider that collaborates with clients to deliver progressive solutions to help them operate their IT infrastructure for today and optimize it for tomorrow. Supporting mission-critical applications and workloads for the world's most successful companies, Ensono spans across all platforms from mainframe to cloud, and everything in between. Headquartered in greater Chicago with offices in North America and Europe, the company is ranked by Information Week 500 for technology innovation and by the Uptime Institute for 100% availability. Visit us at www.ensono.com.
1 McKinsey & Company Survey, "IT as a service: From build to consume," September 2016
408.369.7200 x 1070
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ensono-announces-managed-hyperscale-cloud-services-300346324.html