Enterasys Drives Conversations on BYOD and Wi-Fi during CIO Innovation Sessions at Interop 2013 Booth Activities Also Include VIP Demo Tours and Insights from Technology Partners
SALEM, N.H., April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, will showcase interactive demos on BYOD and enterprise mobility and host CIO Innovation Sessions from customers across multiple industries at Interop 2013.
Joining Enterasys in its booth to discuss technology concerns and trends on the consumerization of IT, data center and Wi-Fi are top CIOs and technology leaders from industries such as higher education, healthcare and local government. They will share their stories of overcoming the common challenges of running an IT organization in an era of BYOD, cloud, big data and social media. Technology partners will be available in "Partner Pavilion" pods in the Enterasys booth, including Plixer, iboss Security, AirWatch and Siemens Enterprise Communications. In addition, Enterasys will be unveiling its software defined networking (SDN) offering at the conference.
WHERE: Interop 2013; Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV; Booth #1026
WHEN: May 6 - 10, 2013
CIO Innovation Sessions (Register here to attend a session)
- Phil Komarny, VP of IT and CIO of Seton Hill University – The Campus Cultural Shift with the Consumerization of IT
- Tuesday, May 7 at 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 8 at 11:30 AM
- Thursday, May 9 at 2:00 PM
- Kurt Plowman, CTO of the City of Staunton, VA – Wi-Fi in the Community: How a Municipality Made IT Happen
- Tuesday, May 7 at 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 8 at 2:00 PM
- Joanna Young, AVP of Finance and CIO of UNH – The New "CIO-Plus": Aligning Business Needs with IT
- Wednesday, May 8 at 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
- Thursday, May 9 at 11:30 AM
- Doug McDonald & Ali Youssef, Principal Wireless Manager & Architect, Henry Ford Health System – Planning High-Density Wireless Coverage in Aging Infrastructures
- Thursday, May 9 at 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
VIP Demo Tours
- Data Center
- Full network visibility of virtualized data center
- Synchronization of network and VMware management
- OneFabric Connect Open API
- Location based policy and filtering
- Secure guest access
- Easy onboarding
- BYOD management done right
- Intelligent MDM integration - AirWatch
- Enterasys vBlog: Interop Previews
- Register for CIO Innovation Sessions at Interop
- Enterasys OneFabric Webpage
- Case Studies from Henry Ford Health System and City of Staunton
- Seton Hill University Video Case Study
- UNH Video Case Study
- Enterasys Social Media Newsroom
- Connect with Enterasys via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
About Enterasys Networks and Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a leading global provider of unified communications (UC) solutions and network infrastructure for enterprises of all sizes. Leveraging 160 years of experience, we deliver innovation and quality to the world's most successful companies, backed by a world-class services portfolio which includes international multi-vendor managed and outsourcing capabilities.
Our OpenScape communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device – which amplifies collective effort and dramatically improves business performance.
Together, our global team of UC experts and service professionals set the standards for a rich communications experience that empowers teams to deliver better results.
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a joint venture of The Gores Group and Siemens AG, and includes Enterasys Networks, a provider of network infrastructure and security solutions, creating a complementary and complete enterprise communications solutions portfolio.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Interop ® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Part of UBM Tech's family of global brands, Interop is the leading business technology event series. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with Interop New York held each fall, with annual international events in Mumbai and Tokyo, all produced by UBM Tech and partners. For more information about these events visit www.interop.com.
+1 603 952 5151
+1 617 624 3231
SOURCE Enterasys Networks