Enterasys Networks Reaches No. 1 Market Share for Networking Equipment in Turkish Airports Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport Now Using a Combination of Switching, Routing and Management Technology from Enterasys
SALEM, N.H., Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, announced that Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport in Turkey has partnered with Enterasys to dramatically increase simplicity, scalability and control of its IT environment. The agreement solidifies the company's position as the leader in networking equipment marketshare amongst the Turkish aviation and transportation industries.
- Enterasys has been serving Turkey since 1996. In addition to Izmir Adnan Menderes, Enterasys works with the country's largest and busiest airports, Istanbul Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen, as well as Bursa Yenisehir, Antalya and the SMART Airline Traffic Control infrastructure.
- The products utilized by Izmir Adnan Menderes are the 800-Series PoE switches, S 180 class of flow-based switches, C-Series C5 switch, WLAN 3705İ access point and controllers and NetSight management tool.
- The combination of products from Enterasys significantly increases security and enables centralized visibility and granular control of enterprise network resources end to end, leading to an overall increase in IT efficiency.
"We are honored and privileged to welcome Izmir Adnan Menderes to our family of customers," said Tarkan Sualp, managing director of Enterasys Networks Turkey. "Izmir is extremely important and strategic to the national airline and transportation industry within Turkey."
- Enterasys NetSight Data Sheet
- Enterasys 800-Series Data Sheet
- Enterasys S-Series Data Sheet
- Enterasys C-Series C5 Data Sheet
- Enterasys AP3705i Data Sheet
- Enterasys Social Media Newsroom
- Connect with Enterasys via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
About Enterasys Networks and Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a leading global provider of unified communications (UC) solutions and network infrastructure for enterprises of all sizes. Leveraging 160 years of experience, we deliver innovation and quality to the world's most successful companies, backed by a world-class services portfolio which includes international multi-vendor managed and outsourcing capabilities. Our OpenScape communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device – which amplifies collective effort and dramatically improves business performance. Together, our global team of UC experts and service professionals set the standards for a rich communications experience that empowers teams to deliver better results.
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a joint venture of The Gores Group and Siemens AG, and includes Enterasys Networks, a provider of network infrastructure and security solutions, creating a complementary and complete enterprise communications solutions portfolio.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
+1 603 952 5151
+1 617 624 3232
SOURCE Enterasys Networks