Enterasys to Discuss Key Trends in Security, mHealth and adoption of BYOD Solutions at HIMSS 2013
Highlights Include BYOD Demos, Virtual Tours of Customer Site and Expert Speakers
SALEM, N.H., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, will highlight healthcare momentum and provide interactive demos for patient and clinical BYOD adoption from both an IT and patient perspective at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS 2013) Conference & Exhibition. Joining Enterasys in their booth to discuss BYOD, security and wired and wireless best practices are top industry analysts and representatives from Henry Ford Health System and AirWatch, an Enterasys partner and global leader in mobile device security and management (MDM) systems.
WHERE: HIMSS 2013; Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA
WHEN: March 3 – 7, 2013
WHO: Vala Afshar , CMO and chief customer officer, Enterasys Networks
Tamera Rousseau-Vesta , vertical solutions manager, Enterasys Networks
Gregg Malkary , founder & managing director, Spyglass Consulting Group
David Hoglund , principal & founder, Integra Systems
Henry Ford Health System
Booth Event Details:
- Henry Ford Health System: Sign up for VIP Virtual Tours that will showcase the institution's pervasive & continuously available Wi-Fi solution.
- Monday, March 4 at 3 PM
- Tuesday, March 5 at 11 AM & 3 PM
- Wednesday, March 6 at 11 AM & 3PM
- Spyglass Consulting: Join Gregg for a discussion on the results of recent physician and nurses studies analyzing BYOD trends in clinical environments.
- Tuesday, March 5 at 3:45 PM
- Integra Systems: Join David for a discussion on how to deliver the Life-Critical Wireless Network.
- Monday, March 4 at 2 PM
- BYOD Done Right-mHealth without Limits: An IT and Patient experience demonstration
- Mon, March 4 – 2:00 pm
- Tues, March 5 – 10:00 am & 4:00 pm
- Wed, March 6 – 10:00 am & 4:00 pm
- Enterasys Healthcare Solutions
- Henry Ford Health System case study
- Video on Enterasys' presence at HIMSS 2013
- BYOD Initiatives Enable Clinical Transformation white paper
- Enterasys Social Media Newsroom
- Connect with Enterasys via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
About Enterasys Networks and Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a leading global provider of unified communications (UC) solutions and network infrastructure for enterprises of all sizes. Leveraging 160 years of experience, we deliver innovation and quality to the world's most successful companies, backed by a world-class services portfolio which includes international multi-vendor managed and outsourcing capabilities.
Our OpenScape communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device – which amplifies collective effort and dramatically improves business performance.
Together, our global team of UC experts and service professionals set the standards for a rich communications experience that empowers teams to deliver better results.
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a joint venture of The Gores Group and Siemens AG, and includes Enterasys Networks, a provider of network infrastructure and security solutions, creating a complementary and complete enterprise communications solutions portfolio.
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
+1 603 952 5151
+1 617 624 3231
SOURCE Enterasys Networks
More by this Source
Enterasys to Lead Discussion on Social Business Value at 2013 MIT Sloan CIO Symposium
May 16, 2013, 08:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.