Enterasys to Discuss the Future of the Fan Experience at the Sports Facilities & Franchises and Ticketing Symposium
Panel Will Highlight Solutions to Meet Data Demands to Improve Connectivity
SALEM, N.H., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, will be presenting on a panel about connectivity at Sports Business Daily's Sports Facilities & Franchises/Ticketing Symposium. Demand for connectivity and reliable Wi-Fi network access at sporting venues continues to grow. But many venues have been unable to provide a quality user experience in these hyper-dense Wi-Fi environments to allow today's mobile sport fans access to more content and applications. In a panel including Enterasys' John Brams, director of hospitality and venues, learn how the top technology leaders in the industry are finding and using scalable solutions to meet these high data demands to ultimately enhance the fan experience.
WHERE: Sports Facilities & Franchises/Ticketing Symposium; The New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, NY
WHEN: April 17-19, 2013
WHO: John Brams, director of hospitality and venues, Enterasys
Session Details: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 9:30 AM ET
- Connectivity: Configuring Your Facility to Meet Today and Tomorrow's Bandwidth Demands and End-User Experiences: Hear firsthand how technology leaders across all industries have tackled connectivity, the problems they've encountered, the solutions they've developed and what potential platforms they're considering moving forward. Additional panelists include:
- Guest moderator Bob Jordan, senior vice president, Van Wagner Sports and Entertainment
- Joie Chitwood, president, Daytona International Speedway
- Chip Foley, vice president, technology, Forest City Ratner Co. and Barclays Center
- Jim Nolan, senior vice president, finance, administration and operations, Kraft Sports Group
- Steve Peck, senior vice president, sports & entertainment, SAP
- Bill Schlough, senior vice president & CIO, San Francisco Giants
- Enterasys Hospitality & Sporting Venues Webpage
- Enterasys Video Case Study on the New England Patriots
- Enterasys Social Media Newsroom
- Connect with Enterasys via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
About Enterasys Networks and Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a leading global provider of unified communications (UC) solutions and network infrastructure for enterprises of all sizes. Leveraging 160 years of experience, we deliver innovation and quality to the world's most successful companies, backed by a world-class services portfolio which includes international multi-vendor managed and outsourcing capabilities.
Our OpenScape communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device – which amplifies collective effort and dramatically improves business performance.
Together, our global team of UC experts and service professionals set the standards for a rich communications experience that empowers teams to deliver better results.
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a joint venture of The Gores Group and Siemens AG, and includes Enterasys Networks, a provider of network infrastructure and security solutions, creating a complementary and complete enterprise communications solutions portfolio.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
1 603 952 5151
1 617 624 3231
SOURCE Enterasys Networks
More by this Source
University of New Hampshire Pioneering Wi-Fi in Collegiate Arenas with Enterasys
Oct 22, 2013, 08:30 ET
Enterasys Drives Channel Engagement at 2013 North America Partner Conference
Oct 17, 2013, 08:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.