NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Exponential data growth and increasing need to manage it in the enterprises is expected to drive the overall market"
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) market size is estimated to grow from USD 28.10 billion in 2016 to USD 66.27 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.7% due to exponential data growth, increasing need to manage data in enterprises, high need for securing confidential data and protection against data loss, and increased traction for risk mitigation in content management.
"E-Discovery solution to dominate during the forecast period"
In 2016, the e-discovery solution is expected to dominate the solution segment in the ECM market as it is the most sought after solution which helps the users to preserve electronic information which can be used as digital evidence in litigation issues, and which will also be vital in enhancing the security of the electronic documents and thereby ensuring efficiency of the organizational e-governance performance.
"Asia-Pacific (APAC) is projected to witness highest growth during the forecast period"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the ECM market in 2016 attributing to the large-scale investments in the implementation of ECM solutions due to growth in e-commerce applications and need for better control and visibility mechanisms. APAC is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to the increasing technological adoption and wider demand among enterprises for ECM solutions to manage consistent data and induce control and visibility mechanisms in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profiles of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (35%), Tier-2 (45%), and Tier-3 (20%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (35%), Director Level (25%), and Others (40%)
- By Region: North America (45%), Europe (20%), APAC (30%), and Rest of World (5%)
The list of ECM vendors profiled in the report is as follows:
1. Alfresco Software, Inc. (U.K.)
2. EMC Corporation (U.S.)
3. Hyland Software, Inc. (U.S.)
4. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
5. Lexmark International, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
7. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd. (India)
8. OpenText Corporation (U.S.)
9. Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
10. Xerox Corporation (U.S.)
11. Everteam (France)
12. Fabasoft AG (Austria)
13. Laserfiche (U.S.)
14. M-Files Corporation (U.S.)
15. MaxxVault LLC (U.S.)
16. Nuxeo (U.S.)
17. SER Group (Germany)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the ECM market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04042227-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/enterprise-content-management-market-by-solution--deployment-type-user-type-vertical-and-region---global-forecasts-and-analysis-to-2021-300310708.html