Entertain in Style, Give Gifts That Delight While Saving
Find Everything That You Need to Celebrate the Holidays at BJ's Wholesale Club
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Let BJ's Wholesale Club help deck the halls and make them jolly this holiday season all while you find great values. BJ's elevates the festivities by making it easier for you to dazzle and entertain friends and family with its selection of great gift ideas, seasonal decor, gourmet foods and holiday favorites.
"It's a wonderful time of year when we all get together to celebrate, and BJ's works hard to make it effortless for any host or hostess with a wide-assortment of holiday products," said Chris Neppl, executive vice president of merchandising at BJ's Wholesale Club. "While we're all in the festive mood, BJ's also knows families are on a budget. Customers can find easy-to-serve party favorites, excellent gifts to bring to any gathering and wonderful decorative items at excellent prices."
BJ's makes the decisions for what to make, what to bring and how to decorate easy with the following suggestions:
From holiday staples to nouveau gourmet dishes, BJ's offers a huge assortment of foods that are sure to delight even the most discernible palate. Whether it's delicious desserts, easy-to-serve appetizers or decadent chocolates that also make great gifts, BJ's has it all so that you can focus on holiday traditions and fun instead of being stuck in front of the stove. Some great holiday fare for entertaining and as gifts include:
Small Plates & Heavenly Treats
- Holiday party guests will take pleasure in feasting on small plates such as the Castella Mediterranean Tapas Platter ($16.99) that comes with zesty peppers stuffed with cream cheese, a variety of pitted olives, seasoned feta cheese and more. They can also enjoy the more traditional Bonert's Bacon, Leek and Tomato Quiche ($9.99) with its rich blend of whole eggs and custard made with sauteed bacon and leeks and fresh diced onion. For the cheese lovers, BJ's has Bonert's Cranberry-Orange Baked Brie en Croute ($7.49) that comes wrapped in golden brown brioche dough topped with gourmet cranberry-orange chutney.
- No holiday meal is complete without delectable desserts. At BJ's you can find time-honored favorites such as Wellsley Farms® Pumpkin Pie ($5.99) that's seasoned just right with nutmeg and cinnamon in a flaky pie crust or the Wellsley Farms® 9" Blueberry Crumb Pie ($7.99) that's made with sweet tart blueberries cooked in their natural juices, then baked in a delicious buttery crust and finished with a crumb topping of rolled oats, brown sugar and butter. You can also serve up delightfully decadent Chudleigh's Dessert Chocolates, 24 count, ($9.99) to round out the dessert menu.
Never worry again about what to bring to your next holiday gathering by shopping at BJ's where you can find terrific gift ideas that will fit any budget.
Pampering the Palate
- Party hosts will appreciate when you show up at their door with a Vintage Wine Barrel Cheese Board Set ($24.99) with four artisanal cheese spreaders and solid wood board that makes it easy for guests to enjoy any cheese. Bring Lyndon Reede® Belgian Chocolates, 17.6 oz., ($14.99 and exclusive to BJ's) with its rich milk, dark and white chocolates filled with luscious caramel, ganache, lemon, chocolate mousse and more or the Caluwe Artisan Belgian Chocolates, 10.2 oz. ($12.99), exquisite artisanal pralines made with only the purest cocoa as a sure way to show hosts your gratitude. They'll never know you didn't spend hours baking with Elsa's Story 2012 Holiday Cookie Assortment, 21.16 oz. ($10.99) of brown sugar buttons, baby brown with chocolate and raspberry strudel cookies.
- Give Godiva goodies found at BJ's – great gifts for any chocolate lover, including the Godiva Ceramic Gift Set, 11.3 oz. ($29.99) that comes in a decorative reusable planter or the Godiva Mug Gift Set, 5.84 oz. ($14.99) that comes with cocoa plus a classic mug and a reusable decorated container, making your gifts extend well beyond the holidays. BJ's also exclusively carries the Lyndon Reede® 3-Tier Tower, 36.76 oz. ($19.99), a thoughtful gift appreciated not just for the delightful chocolate treats, but for the pretty reusable box.
Add flair to your holiday table with BJ's decor that dazzles, and stay on top of the latest wrapping trends with delightful specialty papers, including reversible patterns, foil and holographic options.
- A Pfaltzgraff 24" LED Lighted Branch Arrangement ($17.99) provides elegant foliage decor that will brighten up any room. The Amaryllis Liquid Illusion Silk Flower Arrangement ($59.99) animates any spot that needs a bold, striking statement and placing a Single Phalaenopsis Orchid Silk Flower Arrangement ($29.99) with its six lush, exotic phalaenopsis orchid blooms and two buds at the center of a holiday table will draw raves from everyone for its striking beauty.
- BJ's lets you create presents with pizzazz with its premium gift wrapping, tags, bags, boxes and bows. The Heavy Weight Premium Reversible Wrap, 375 square feet, ($9.99), makes any gift stand out. Use the BJ's Premium Gift Bags that come in eight sizes, 18 count ($14.99), with the Deluxe Tissue, 120 count, ($6.99) for a beautiful presentation that can be accented with Premium Ribbons, 500 feet ($9.99) and Hand Embellished Tags, 60 count, ($8.99).
About BJ's Wholesale Club
BJ's is dedicated to providing members with high-quality, brand-name food and merchandise at prices that are significantly lower than supermarkets, supercenters, department stores, drug stores and specialty retail stores. BJ's carries the most product variety of any wholesale club with more than 7,000 items, including supermarket-sized staples, USDA Choice meats, all-natural and certified organic products and stock-up items. BJ's is the only wholesale club to accept all manufacturers' coupons and for greater convenience, offers the most payment options including EBT.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. is a leading operator of warehouse clubs in the eastern United States. The Company operates 197 clubs and 107 gas stations in 15 eastern states. Learn more and shop online at BJs.com, or for exclusive content visit Facebook.com/bjswholesaleclub and Twitter.com/bjswholesale.
SOURCE BJ's Wholesale Club
More by this Source
BJ's Wholesale Club Selects 204 Local Elementary Schools for 2013-14 Adopt-a-School Program
Sep 17, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.