Entertainment Cruises Announces Specialty Holiday Cruises For The Winter Season
Collection of Cruises Promises Festive Fun on the Hudson River On Board A Unique Fleet of Vessels
NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Entertainment Cruises, the largest harbor cruise company in the United States, today announced its lineup of specialty cruises to celebrate the winter holiday season. The cruises, all along the Hudson River, will offer festive dining, high-energy entertainment and sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline.
From champagne brunches and lunches with Santa to Christmas Eve dinner and a variety of New Year's festivities, Entertainment Cruises' winter schedule has something for everyone.
- Enjoy a day on the water with specialty holiday lunch and brunch cruises. Sail through a winter wonderland on the Silver Bells Lunch Cruise and Holiday Champagne Brunch Cruise aboard the incredible all-glass Bateaux New York, complete with live jazz music, impeccable service and stunning skyline views. The Late Lunch Cruises aboard Spirit of New York also offer a laid back experience with merry music, a buffet and unparalleled service. Holiday lunch and brunch cruises will be available on select December days.
- Delight in the night lights of the city on the Holiday Lights Dinner Cruise. Sailing on select evenings throughout the season on Spirit of New York, Spirit of New Jersey and Bateaux New York, each will all feature lively entertainment, a tasty dinner and dazzling skyline views – it's the perfect way to celebrate the holidays in the city.
- Family-friendly themed cruises are also available throughout the season for guests of all ages to enjoy. The Jingle Bells Lunch Cruise aboard Spirit of New York and Spirit of New Jersey feature jolly holiday music and a menu for the whole family. Children will love Spirit of New York's Lunch with Santa Cruise, including food, festive music and even photo opportunities with Santa Claus himself!
- Make Christmas Eve a simplified, fun affair by leaving the prep and cleanup at home and feasting on a grand buffet aboard Spirit of New York. For a more elegant evening, Bateaux New York offers a plated dinner, live music and an up-close view of the city at night.
- Sail into 2013 in style on a New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruises or New Year's Day cruises aboard Spirit of New York, Spirit of New Jersey or Bateaux New York. The four-hour New Year's Eve parties include premium open bar, splendid food, music, and party favors. As one of just a handful of sponsors of the Statue of Liberty fireworks display, Entertainment Cruises offers front row views and synchronized music to help enjoy this exciting New Year's spectacle. Departing at noon, Spirit of New York's New Year's Eve Family Lunch Cruise is a great way for the whole family to celebrate the New Year's Eve festivities together, or kick off the new year on the water with a New Year's Day Lunch or Dinner cruise aboard Spirit of New York and Bateaux New York.
"The holiday season is the most wonderful time of year and New York is a place where the magic truly happens," said Christine Metivier, vice president and general manager of Entertainment Cruises of New York and New Jersey. "Celebrating the festive season on one of our winter cruises is a unique and fun way for New Yorkers and visitors to the city to revel in the holiday spirit with family and friends."
To help extend the holiday cheer to those affected by Hurricane Sandy, Entertainment Cruises will feature a "Cosmo for a Cause" available on cruises sailing through December 20. With every purchase of the Red Cross Cosmo cocktail, Entertainment Cruises will donate 50 percent of the proceeds to the American Red Cross.
Entertainment Cruises also offers private charter options for those looking to host an office holiday party or gathering with friends. Along with Spirit of New York, Spirit of New Jersey and Bateaux New York, Atlantica by Bateaux New York, the city's most elegant private yacht is available for private celebrations. Featuring custom cuisine, quality entertainment, private docking locations and flexible cruising times, the vessels are the perfect holiday escape.
For more information and a full list of cruises, visit http://www.entertainmentcruises.com/city/New-York/home.
About Entertainment Cruises
Entertainment Cruises, Inc., headquartered in Chicago, IL. was formed in 2006 when Spirit Cruises LLC (www.spiritcruises.com) and Premier Yachts (www.premieryachts.com) joined forces to become the nation's largest family of entertainment cruises. Entertainment Cruises operates 24 ships offering a variety of lunch, dinner and sightseeing cruise experiences in Baltimore, Md., Boston, Mass., Chicago, Ill., Philadelphia, Pa., New York, N.Y.; Weehawken, N.J., Washington, DC, and Norfolk, Va. Its brand portfolio includes Spirit Cruises, Bateaux New York, Odyssey Cruises, Mystic Blue Cruises, Elite Yacht Charters and Seadog Cruises. For more information, please visit www.entertainmentcruises.com.
SOURCE Entertainment Cruises
More by this Source
Entertainment Cruises Sails Into The Holiday Season With Cheerful Cruise Lineup
Dec 02, 2013, 08:02 ET
Entertainment Cruises Unveils The New York Metro Area's Newest Private Yacht
Nov 01, 2013, 08:02 ET
Entertainment Cruises Reveals Specialty Fall Cruise Lineup
Oct 01, 2013, 09:05 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.