Entertainment Cruises Reveals Specialty Fall Cruise Lineup Celebrate the Change of Seasons with Themed Cruises On the Hudson River
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Entertainment Cruises, the largest harbor cruise company in the United States, today announced its seasonal fall cruises for New York and New Jersey. The cruises, along the Hudson River, all offer spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline, delicious cuisine and lively, fun entertainment for guests.
From fall foliage and full moons, to salsa and special sailings for seniors, Entertainment Cruises' latest fall line-up has something to please everyone:
- Experience splendor of autumn on the Spirit of New York and Spirit of New Jersey's Fall Foliage Lunch Cruise. Journey up the Hudson River, pass under the historical George Washington Bridge and get up-close-and-personal with the beautiful, burnt orange foliage of Riverside Park, while enjoying a fanciful fall buffet and DJ narration.
- See NYC at its brightest whilst sailing on a Full Moon Dinner Cruise. Cruise under an illuminated skyline and twinkling stars on the Bateaux New York, Spirit of New Jersey and Spirit of New York. Enjoy a decadent feast and a night of dancing, and take in the serenity of the moon at its fullest from the cozy, climate-controlled observation decks.
- Celebrate the holiday weekend on the water with family, friends and out-of-town visitors with a Thanksgiving Day or Weekend Cruise aboard Spirit of New York, Spirit of New Jersey or Bateaux New York. Dine on a traditional Thanksgiving menu featuring all the family favorites, take in the beautiful views of the passing city and create special memories with loved ones that will be remembered for years to come.
- Wednesdays have never sounded so good! The new Karaoke Senior Citizen Lunch Cruises aboard the Spirit of New York and Spirit of New Jersey offer seniors an afternoon of karaoke, including hits from Frank Sinatra, Glen Miller, Brenda Lee and more, as well as a freshly-prepared buffet and stunning New York City views.
- Also for seniors, is the Golden Years Salsa Lunch Cruise inviting passengers to cherish memories of their youth and dance the day away on the Spirit of New York. This afternoon voyage features a live DJ playing salsa hits by Tito Puente, Celia Cruz, and Jerry Rivera, as well as professional dance lessons from Piel Canelal and a mouth-watering buffet against a breathtaking NYC backdrop.
"Fall has a particular beauty about it that no other time of the year offers – the days are brighter, the air is crisper and the trees are adorned with colorful leaves," said Christine Metivier, vice president and general manager of Entertainment Cruises. "New York is particularly special at this time of year, and celebrating the change of seasons aboard one of our vessels is the perfect way for New Yorkers and tourists alike to spend time with family and friends and relish in the beauty of our great city."
Entertainment Cruises of New York and New Jersey's vessels include Spirit of New York and Spirit of New Jersey, which feature vibrant dining, dancing, an interactive DJ entertainment and breathtaking views. Additionally, the collection features Bateaux New York, an upscale, glass-enclosed European-style dining cruise with a live band as well as Atlantica by Bateaux New York and Manhattan Elite the city's most elegant private yachts. Entertainment Cruises sail year-round from and Chelsea Piers in Manhattan and Lincoln Harbor in Weehawken, N.J. Cruises depart daily from Chelsea Piers in New York and Lincoln Harbor in New Jersey.
For more information and a full list of cruises, visit http://www.entertainmentcruises.com/city/New-York/home.
About Entertainment Cruises
Entertainment Cruises, Inc., headquartered in Chicago, IL., was formed in 2006 when Spirit Cruises LLC (www.spiritcruises.com) and Premier Yachts (www.premieryachts.com) joined forces to become the nation's largest family of entertainment cruises. Entertainment Cruises operates 24 ships offering a variety of lunch, dinner and sightseeing cruise experiences in Baltimore, Md., Boston, Mass., Chicago, Ill., Philadelphia, Pa., New York, N.Y.; Weehawken, N.J., Washington, DC, and Norfolk, Va. Its brand portfolio includes Spirit Cruises, Bateaux New York, Odyssey Cruises, Mystic Blue Cruises, Elite Yacht Charters and Seadog Cruises. For more information, please visit www.entertainmentcruises.com.
SOURCE Entertainment Cruises