Entertainment Studios Networks Names Eric Claytor Senior Vice President, Affiliate Distribution & Marketing
Claytor to be Based out of Company's New Regional Office in Denver
LOS ANGELES, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Entertainment Studios Networks (www.es.tv) announces expansion of its distribution, sales, and marketing team with the appointment of Eric Claytor as Senior Vice President, Affiliate Distribution & Marketing. Claytor will be responsible for accelerating distribution efforts for the company's portfolio of eight HD cable television networks nationwide.
Claytor will be based at Entertainment Studios' new regional office in Denver. He will report directly to Janice Arouh, President of Distribution and Marketing for Entertainment Studios Networks.
"I'm both thrilled and humbled to join such a dynamic organization, and to have the opportunity to contribute to the company's success," said Claytor. "Entertainment Studios Networks is perfectly positioned for increased distribution across all platforms, featuring clearly defined HD cable television networks."
"Eric's incredible sales strategy and management experience, coupled with his extensive relationships with the distributor community, are major assets to our company," said Byron Allen, Chairman, Founder, and CEO of Entertainment Studios. "We are excited to have Eric on board to expand distribution of our eight HD cable television networks."
"Eric is a terrific addition to our team, and he will help us forge our distribution across multiple platforms," said Janice Arouh, President of Distribution and Marketing for Entertainment Studios Networks. "In order to accomplish this goal, Eric shares our vision to ensure every household in America has access to our extensive content portfolio."
Claytor joins Entertainment Studios Networks from TV One, where he was Vice President of Affiliate Relations/Western Region and National Accounts, and helped the network surpass the 50 million subscriber benchmark. He held a previous position at TV One as Affiliate Account Director for the Central and Northeast Regions and was part of the initial TV One start-up team that helped grow the network to over 32 million households in less than three years. Claytor also held a position at The Sportsman Channel as Director of Affiliate Relations, Western Region. Claytor holds an M.B.A., and earned a Bachelor of Science from Radford University.
Entertainment Studios current roster of eight 24/7 linear HD television networks, includes:
- Cars.TV - This Emmy Award-winning and adrenaline-pumping network showcases the collectors, designers, innovators, and the ultimate car enthusiasts! (www.Cars.tv)
- Comedy.TV - A television network dedicated to today's funniest comedians, featuring a mix of live concert performances, talk and variety shows, sitcoms and movies. (www.Comedy.tv)
- ES.TV - A television network dedicated to entertainment news, variety shows, celebrity profiles and today's hottest superstars. (www.es.tv)
- MyDestination.TV - A television network dedicated to the best in travel featuring fun, exciting, exotic must-see destinations around the world. (www.MyDestination.tv)
- Pets.TV - A television network dedicated to pet lovers everywhere. Pets.TV celebrates the pets we love and the people who love them. Pet news, pet care, pet health and pet lifestyles! (www.Pets.tv)
- Recipe.TV - A television network dedicated to famous chefs, amazing recipes, and delicious cuisine from around the world. (www.Recipe.tv)
- Legacy.TV - A television network dedicated to biographies, and features a broad range of original programming. (www.Legacy.tv)
- Justice Central.TV - A television network dedicated to Emmy Award-winning court shows, legal news, and the world's biggest trials. (www.JusticeCentral.tv)
About Entertainment Studios
Entertainment Studios, Inc. owns eight 24-hour HD television networks: PETS.TV, COMEDY.TV, RECIPE.TV, CARS.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, LEGACY.TV and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV. The company also produces, distributes, and sells advertising for 32 television programs, making it the largest independent producer/distributor of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations. Entertainment Studios provides video content to broadcast television stations, cable television networks, mobile devices, multimedia platforms, and the World Wide Web. Our mission is to provide excellent programming to our viewers, online users, and Fortune 500 advertising partners. Our home entertainment division, Entertainment Studios Home Entertainment (ESHE), is becoming one of the premier independent suppliers of DVD, CD and umd (TM) products. With a library of over 4,000 hours of owned content and a growing array of licensed titles, ESHE markets and distributes a collection of films, television programs, concerts, fitness, and children's direct-to-video programming. Chairman and CEO Byron Allen founded the company in 1993. Headquartered in Los Angeles, it has offices in New York, Chicago, Denver, and Raleigh. For more information, visit: www.es.tv
SOURCE Entertainment Studios, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.