Entravision Communications Corporation Announces Executive Vice President Promotions
Newly Created Positions Capitalize on Company's Diversified Latino Media and Marketing Platforms
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), a diversified Spanish-language media company, today announced the promotions of eight individuals to the position of Executive Vice President. The promotions reflect the continued expansion of Entravision's digital, mobile and marketing services, as well as the strength of the company's core television and radio assets. These newly created positions will support the company's new management structure, which was announced in November 2012. All of the Executive Vice Presidents will report to Mario M. Carrera, Entravision's Chief Revenue Officer.
"We are fortunate to have such talented leaders and experts in Spanish-language media to drive our efforts in serving our loyal consumer audiences, as well as in providing our clients with a multitude of opportunities to connect with them," said Walter F. Ulloa, Entravision's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "The creation of these new positions will further strengthen our ability to capitalize on a range of growth opportunities and drive innovative marketing campaigns utilizing all of our assets."
The follow individuals have been promoted to Executive Vice President at a national level:
- David Burke has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions, where he will focus on creating a multi-pronged training and professional development platform for all divisions of Entravision, in addition to heading up the company's revenue development efforts in the growing category of healthcare, as well as World Cup 2014.
- Edward Melendez has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions, National, overseeing all national revenue for television, radio spot and network assets, in addition to national digital sales.
- Adriana Pena Ruiz has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Brand and Sales Development, where she will be responsible for strategic support for all revenue areas, in addition to launching and deploying new products across Entravision's assets and the packaging of the company's cross-platform client solutions.
Entravision has also appointed five regional Executive Vice Presidents, who will lead efforts across Entravision's television, radio and digital assets within geographic areas throughout the U.S.:
- Jeff Apodaca has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Mountain Region, overseeing Entravision's assets in Reno and Las Vegas, NV; Phoenix, AZ; Wichita, KS; Albuquerque, NM; and Aspen, Colorado Springs and Denver, CO.
- David Candelaria has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions, West Texas Region, overseeing Entravision's assets in El Paso, Odessa-Midland/San Angelo and Lubbock, TX.
- Rolo Duartes, a seasoned media executive with extensive experience in Latino media, joins Entravision as Executive Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Eastern Region, overseeing Entravision's assets in Washington, DC; Boston, MA; Hartford/Springfield, CT; Orlando, FL; and Tampa, FL.
- Karl Meyer has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Western Region, overseeing Entravision's assets in California, including Los Angeles, Monterey/Salinas, Palm Springs, Sacramento, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Stockton and Yuma/El Centro.
- Chris Moncayo has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions, South Texas Region, overseeing Entravision's assets in McAllen, Corpus Christi and Laredo.
Entravision also recently announced a new brand identity and logo, reflecting the company's focus on providing advertisers and marketers with a comprehensive multi-media platform to reach Latino audiences and communities.
About Entravision Communications Corporation
Entravision Communications Corporation is a diversified Spanish-language media company utilizing a combination of television, radio and digital operations to reach Hispanic consumers across the United States, as well as the border markets of Mexico. Entravision is the largest affiliate group of both the top-ranked Univision television network and Univision's UniMas network, with television stations in 19 of the nation's top 50 Hispanic markets. The company also operates one of the nation's largest groups of primarily Spanish-language radio stations, consisting of 49 owned and operated radio stations. Additionally, Entravision has a variety of cross-platform digital content and sales offerings designed to capitalize on the company's leadership position within the Hispanic broadcasting community. Entravision shares of Class A Common Stock are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVC.
SOURCE Entravision Communications Corporation
More by this Source
Entravision Communications Corporation To Present At Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
Dec 09, 2013, 09:00 ET
Entravision Communications Corporation Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
Dec 05, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.