TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW. General admission tickets are $189.00. A special VIP offering is also available for $269.00. Tickets are available at www.wanderlust.com/awe/. Additional ticketing tiers will be made available through November 5, 2016 while supplies last.
In addition to Sophia Amoruso, confirmed panelists include:
- Sheri Salata - Co-Founder of STORY salata | hala
- Danielle LaPorte - Author, inspirational speaker and entrepreneur
- Katie Northup Watts – Author, freedom seeker and entrepreneur
- Maya Watson - Emmy®-award winning Vice President Marketing and Social for OWN and Forbes 30 Under 30 winner
- Ann Wang - Founder of Enrou, and Forbes 30 Under 30 winner
- Jessica Koslow - Chef, creator of Sqirl LA, Author
- Schuyler Grant - Co-Founder of Wanderlust
- Michelle Lam - Founder of True&Co
- Jessica Hendricks Yee - Founder of The Brave Collection and Forbes 30 Under 30 winner
- Radha Agrawal - Co-Founder of Thinx and DAYBREAKER
- Yael Cohen - Founder of F*Cancer and Motherlucker
- Tina Wells - CEO of Buzz Marketing Group
- Vy Le - CEO of a.Kartel, former CEO of Verve Coffee
- Phoebe Dahl - Founder of Faircloth and Supply
- Margo Lang - Co-Founder of Conscious Period
- Annie Lascoe - Co-Founder of Conscious Period
- Daina Trout - Co-Founder of Healthade Kombucha
- Ara Katz - Co-founder and former CMO of Spring
Seminars, workshops and breakout sessions will cover topics such as how to generate start-up capital, build mission-led companies, facilitate an amazing corporate culture, and how to achieve success along with work/life balance.
"Wanderlust is a community of innovative thinkers and makers. It's also 89% female. AWE is an event created for the emerging generation who are thinking about work differently--aligning their personal passions with their entrepreneurial vision, discarding old office structures, cultures and schedules, and re-envisioning decision-making," said Co-Founder of Wanderlust, Jeff Krasno. "This conference is an opportunity for this community to gather and learn from up-and-coming contemporaries and veteran leaders. As a colleague of many amazing women (and father of three daughters), I am so proud to have it as part of the Wanderlust experience."
Wanderlust Hollywood is a multi-level yoga and cultural events center which offers a fusion of classes and experiences for the local California community. It is located at 1357 Highland Avenue, Hollywood, CA. For more information on the center and its offerings, please visit http://wanderlusthollywood.com/.
Wanderlust Holdings, LLC is a global yoga lifestyle company. It encompasses Wanderlust Festival, the largest multi-day yoga and music festivals in the world; Wanderlust 108, a one-day "mindful triathlon" taking place in urban parks across the world; Wanderlust Hollywood, a 10,000 square foot community center in Los Angeles, CA; Wanderlust Media, a fully integrated multi-platform digital interface; Wanderlust Yoga, a re-imagination of the yoga studio experience; and the Wanderlust Teacher Training, a yoga teacher training program inspired by the Wanderlust festival experience. In 2016, Wanderlust will produce over 40 events across the world centered around its core mission: to help you Find Your True North - to cultivate your best self. The company was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between Velour Music Group, C3 Presents and Starr Hill Presents. For more information, please visit http://wanderlust.com
About the adidas Group
The adidas Group is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering a broad portfolio of footwear, apparel and hardware for sport and lifestyle around the core brands adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group employs more than 55,000 people across the globe and generated sales of around € 17 billion in 2015.
Withings, part of the Nokia family, leads the connected health revolution. We invent beautiful, smart products and services that help people live happier, healthier, more mindful lives. Founded by visionary innovators Cédric Hutchings and Eric Carreel in 2009, Withings was acquired by Nokia Technologies in May 2016, and continues to accelerate innovation in the digital health space.
Alicia Maxey Green
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/entrepreneur-sophia-amoruso-founder-of-nasty-gal-headlines-inaugural-wanderlust-amazing-women-entrepreneurs-awe-conference-saturday-november-5-2016-300336680.html