CARY, N.C., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- While there is an overabundance of cheap, canned online training, Environmental Resource Center®, has made a point of providing live, customizable webcasts to meet its clients' complete training requirements.
"Students may not get much out of online training that's just a recording because a 'one size fits all' presentation is rarely not enough to help participants fully grasp how the information applies to their particular facility. And since no one is really there, they won't be able to ask for clarification. In fact, just clicking through screen after screen or listening to a canned recording of an instructor droning on and on can put employees to sleep," said Brian Karnofsky, company president.
"Since our training is live, attendees can ask the instructor questions at any time," Karnofsky continued. "Plus, our webcast system contains tools, like chats with quizzes, which our trainers use to make the training more interactive."
Through its Health and Environmental Learning Program (HELP™), Environmental Resource Center makes webcast training available for a vast array of environmental, safety, and transportation topics. The webcasts can be designed to cover any combination of training topics that clients need, and Environmental Resource Center will help employers assess their training needs in order to select the topics. Webcast sessions can be customized to address operations, procedures, and examples that are specific to a client's company. Participants follow along onscreen and interact with their instructor and with co-workers during discussions about the everyday activities they conduct at their workplaces.
Webcast attendees receive the same benefits as seminar attendees:
- Free access to Environmental Resource Center's Answerline™ service for one year.
- Comprehensive handbooks, both in print and on searchable CD-ROM, detailing how to comply with the latest regulatory requirements and containing appendices with the most recent federal regulations.
- Free handbook updates for one year, so as the regulations change, Environmental Resource Center publishes updates on its company website that students can download for up to a year following the training.
- Certificates of completion for each class attendee as evidence of training and in compliance with regulatory recordkeeping requirements.
- Free "Reg-of-the-Day™" email newsletter and environmental and safety "Tips-of-the-Week" for up-to-date information on the latest regulatory and safety requirements.
- Access to the Customers Only section of the Environmental Resource Center website, which contains great tools for staying in compliance.
Most of the company's instructors come from corporate environmental management and have hands-on experience in the topics that they teach. Environmental Resource Center instructors always receive high marks for making their classes entertaining and for making complex material easy to understand.
"Plus, the major benefit of all online training still holds true. You still save time and money because you don't have to travel in order to attend the courses," concluded Karnofsky. "In all, our webcast training is the most cost- and time-effective online learning option available."
For more information, visit http://www.ercweb.com/classes.
800-537-2372 x 230
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Environmental Resource Center