SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- EnviroTechnologies International (OTC Pink ETII), a company that develops and markets green, natural and organic products for diverse industries, today announced that oil and gas expert Dr. David Holcomb has joined its Scientific Advisory Council.
"We are pleased to announce that Dr. David Holcomb joined our Scientific Advisory Council. Dr. Holcomb has almost 45 years experience in the oil and gas industry. He has developed and coordinated products for oil & gas stimulation and well treatment and has managed many scientific research teams during his tenure in the business," said John Hopkins, ETII's CEO. "Dr. Holcomb has been an innovator in the oil and gas industry in that he is committed to develop more ecologically friendly products and equipment. He has written numerous technical and professional papers and has developed and patented intellectual oil and gas recovery products and systems for many of his former companies."
Dr. Holcomb received a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry from Southwest Texas State University; a Masters of Science in Chemical Engineering from The University of Texas; and a PhD in Chemical Engineering from The University of Texas.
"I have known ETII's principals for some time and have been impressed with their ability to create successful and sustainable business around green and natural products. I am dedicated to finding green products that help and are effective in oil and gas recovery and enhance remediation. ETII's innovative products help this process. We intend to develop better green products for the very profitable oil and gas business. I am glad to be a part of ETII's business," said Dr. David Holcomb.
Some of Dr. Holcomb's oil and gas business credentials are as follows:
- Thirty-nine technical and professional papers on various topics in well stimulation, down-hole treatment diagnostics, and formation damage in stimulated reservoirs.
- Papers presented or published for The Society of Petroleum Engineers: "World Oil" Magazine; "Petroleum Engineering International" magazine; "Oil and Gas Journal"; American Institute of Chemical Engineers; American Gas Association.
- S.P.E. Distinguished Lecturer in 1984-85; S.P.E. member since 1973 and 25- year Club Member;
- Numerous S.P.E. committees and offices including: Director of Oklahoma City SPE Section 1989-91;
- Distinguished Member Denver, CO SPE, 1988;
- Section Who's Who in Industry and Finance in America, 1982;
- Chairman 1979 and member of the Board of Directors of the Texas Tech University, Southwestern Petroleum Short Course, 1975- Present;
- Member S.P.E. Annual Meeting Well Completions Committee;
- Past Chairman and member S.P.E. International Oilfield Chemistry Program Committee, 1975-1997.
"We are so fortunate to have Dr. Holcomb as a member of our Scientific Advisory Council. His vast experience, deep contacts and immense expertise in the oil and gas industry, coupled with his desire to bring green products into this industry make him a tremendous addition to the ETII team," said Hopkins.
About EnviroTechnologies International
ETII is a company that develops and markets proprietary, synergistic products for the oil and gas and agriculture industries as well as consumer products. The company's products are safe, natural, non-toxic and "green" products for industries that often show little concern for the environment but are now feeling the social and governmental need to go "green." The company's completely green and natural products are proprietary, unique and highly effective innovations to its target markets.
For more information visit our website at www.enviroti.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envirotechnologies-international-adds-to-advisory-council-300409988.html
SOURCE EnviroTechnologies International, Inc.