GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the total prevalent cases of HIV in the 8MM will increase from 3,632,410 in 2015 to 4,266,548 in 2025 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.75%. The US will have the highest number of total prevalent cases of HIV in both 2015 and 2025 at 1,315,263 and 1,514,925, respectively. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of HIV in the 8MM will increase from 2,926,335 in 2015 to 3,616,811 in 2025 at an AGR of 2.36%. In Japan, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the 20-year diagnosed prevalent cases of HIV to increase from 20,438 in 2015 to 25,417 in 2025 at an AGR of 2.44%.
- The Humman Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends for HIV in the nine major markets (9MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, and China). For the 8MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, and China) it also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent cases of HIV (both sexes and all ages), and diagnosed prevalent cases of HIV segmented by sex and age from 2015-2025. The diagnosed prevalent cases of HIV are further segmented into those receiving antiretroviral therapy (ART), those with hepatitis B virus (HBV) co-infection, and those with hepatitis C virus (HCV) co-infection. For Japan, GlobalData epidemiologists provide a 10-year forecast for the 20-year diagnosed prevalent cases of HIV segmented by sex and age from 2015-2025. The 20-year diagnosed prevalent cases of HIV are further segmented into those receiving ART, those with HBV co-infection, and those with HCV co-infection.
- The HIV epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 9MM.
Reasons to buy
The HIV EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HIV market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global HIV market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for HIV therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand co-infection population and ART treated population for HIV patients.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03321282-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epicast-report-human-immunodeficiency-virus-hiv---epidemiology-forecast-to-2025-300408413.html