NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Hypertension in 12 Major Markets
Hypertension (high blood pressure) is a common condition in which the force of the blood against the artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause serious health problems. These health problems include heart attack, stroke, chronic kidney disease and heart failure.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Hypertension across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Russian Federation, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, Brazil and India) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Hypertension have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Hypertension include:
- Chronic heart failure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Ischemic heart disease
- Metabolic syndrome
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Hypertension's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Hypertension and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Hypertension's prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Hypertension which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Hypertension patients.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04407895-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epiomic-epidemiology-series-hypertension-forecast-in-12-major-markets-2016-2026-300374122.html