NEW YORK, March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Liver Cancer in 18 Major Markets
Liver Cancer, also known as hepatic cancer or primary liver cancer, is a cancer which starts in the cells of the liver. The most common form is hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) which originates from hepatocytes, the most abundant cell type in the liver, although other cell types in the liver can also become cancerous.
This report provides the current incident population for Liver Cancer across 18 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, China, Turkey, Mexico, Russia, Argentina, Australia, Saudi Arabia and South Africa) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Liver Cancer have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Liver Cancer include:
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Liver Cancer's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Liver Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Liver Cancer's incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within Liver Cancer which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Liver Cancer patients.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04756182-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epiomic-epidemiology-series-liver-cancer-forecast-in-18-major-markets-2017-2027-300431357.html