NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Malignant Melanoma in 20 Major Markets
Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma is a form of cancer of the skin arising from melanocytes on the external surface of the skin. It can occur anywhere on the body and is more aggressive than the other two forms of skin cancer (basal cell and squamous cell non-melanoma cell skin cancer). Melanoma is the result of a combination of genetic / phenotypic predisposition and environmental catalysts.
This report provides the current incident population for Malignant Melanoma across 20 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Sweden, Norway, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, Canada, Turkey, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Malignant Melanoma have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Malignant Melanoma include:
- Family history of Malignant Melanoma
- Atypical nevus syndrome
- Exposure to UV light
- Skin colour
- History of Sun burn
- Cutaneous reaction to sun exposure (freckling, inability to tan, sunburn tendency)
- > 50 common moles
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Malignant Melanoma's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Malignant Melanoma and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Malignant Melanoma's incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within Malignant Melanoma which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Malignant Melanoma patients.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03942641-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epiomic-epidemiology-series-malignant-melanoma-forecast-in-20-major-markets-2016-2026-300346304.html