NEW YORK, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury (TSCI) in 15 Major Markets
Spinal cord injury is defined as damage to any part of the spinal cord or nerves at the end of the spinal canal, often resulting in permanent changes in strength, sensation and other body functions below the site of the injury. Traumatic spinal cord injury (TSCI) is classified as injury to the spine caused by a traumatic event.
This report provides the current prevalent population for TSCI across 15 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Turkey, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, South Africa and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains an overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of TSCI have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for TSCI include:
- Deep Vein Thromboses (DVT)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Pressure sores
- Neuropathic pain
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global TSCI's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of TSCI and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on TSCI's prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within TSCI which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of TSCI patients.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03846664-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epiomic-epidemiology-series-traumatic-spinal-cord-injury-forecast-in-15-major-markets-2016-2026-300275222.html