"We are proud to be able to provide our customers with media solutions that Epson has placed on its list of tested media," said Mike Vigunas, president at MAXStick. "Because our media offer liner free repositionable labeling as well as receipt printing for a variety of applications, QSRs, restaurants, delis, groceries, etc., benefit from flexibility and additional ways to gain business advantages."
"We are very pleased with the two innovative MAXStick media products that have been tested for use with our TM-L90 Plus LFC printer," said Gregg Brunnick, director of product management & technical services, Business Systems Division. "Use of tested labels helps ensure that print quality and print head life will be maintained, which is critical for our customers. They also get to take advantage of the great features MAXStick offers such as its eco-friendliness and linerless label roll, eliminating unnecessary waste."
MAXStick Media Features
- Direct thermal linerless label roll
- Produces variable length, self adhesive labels
- Labels can be removed and restuck multiple times
- Repositionable - leaves no residue when removed
- No black sensing marks required for cutting the labels
- Eco friendly, recyclable, and Bisphenol-Free
- No silicon coatings -- thermal print head friendly
- No wasted liner backing paper
Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC Features
- Support for 58mm print width size in addition to 40mm and 80mm
- Enhanced paper savings options reduce paper usage up to 30 percent
- Supports receipt printing in addition to liner free labeling which helps customers standardize on one printer for their printing needs
- A built-in USB interface in addition to the other user-selected interface to make it easier to deploy in a different application if needed
- Intuitive on-off switch making it easier for the service representative to determine that the unit is on
Headquartered in Lancaster PA, MAXStick® liner-free direct thermal label products are produced by MAX International Converters, Inc. under a licensing agreement with MAXStick® Products Ltd. MAXStick® Products are distributed worldwide by MAX International and affiliated partners. www.maxstick.com
About Epson America, Inc.
Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Long Beach, CA, Epson America, Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, a global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality technology products that meet customer demands for increased functionality, compactness, systems integration and energy efficiency. For over 40 years, Epson's advanced technology has been at work in millions of POS systems around the world. Today Epson's Business Systems Division continues to bring industry-leading, open architecture, smart technologies to the point of service. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonAmerica).
EPSON is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other trademarks and/or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121130/LA21891LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epson-adds-two-maxstick-media-solutions-to-its-list-of-tested-media-for-tm-l90-plus-lfc-thermal-label-printers-300336786.html
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.