Epson Demonstrates Commitment to Reseller Partners with Enhancements to ImageWay Partner Program
DALLAS, Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (XChange 2012, Booth #214-216) Epson America, a leading provider of exceptional performing business solutions, today announced significant enhancements to its ImageWaySM Partner Program, which offers high performance, professional quality solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses for increased productivity. Effective immediately, qualified partners will have access to the full range of EPSON® imaging solutions: business projectors, business printers and document scanners, allowing partners to offer customers a more comprehensive suite of office solutions.
Through ImageWay, reseller partners historically signed up to sell specific product groups tailored to their expertise and customer base. Now, qualified reseller partners have access to the full line-up of products offered through ImageWay, and will continue to take advantage of a wide-range of benefits including enhanced margins, dedicated sales and technical support, bid support, product customization, financing support and access to a free demo unit and no-charge evaluation units.
"Epson has a long standing reputation for providing solutions to help channel partners deliver best-in-class digital imaging products to their customers through our ImageWay Partner Program," said Grace Huang, group product manager, Business Imaging, Epson America. "With these program enhancements, Epson is able to provide partners with the tools they need to give customers a more robust line-up of Epson's imaging solutions and help them succeed."
The EPSON ImageWay Partner Program offers an extensive array of award-winning products for business and consumer markets including:
- Business Projectors: As the No. 1 market share leader in the projection industry1, Epson delivers high quality projectors with high color brightness and innovative features for business, education and home theater applications
- Business Printers: With a host of solutions for everyone from the office creative professionals to small-and medium-size businesses, Epson offers a full range of wide-format and workgroup color printers that lower color printing costs2, increase workgroup productivity, and provide convenient mobile printing via EPSON Connect™
- Document Scanners: As the fastest growing brand in the scanner category3, Epson offers a full range of scanners, from portable and personal to workgroup and departmental segments. Epson scanners are also certified with numerous ISVs in key vertical markets, including healthcare, finance/banking and education
Additional Benefits Offered Through the ImageWay Partner Program
- Major discounts with no minimum purchase
- Free customer evaluation units
- Bid support from small- to large-size opportunities
- One-stop pre-sales and post-sales assistance
- Sales lead distribution
- Financing, leasing, or rental program
- Access to in-depth, up-to-date marketing materials and tools including data sheets, sales kits and product training
- Latest program and product announcements
Epson's ImageWay Partner Program is currently accepting new VAR partners. For more information, visit https://imageway.goepson.com.
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and 3LCD projectors to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 75,000 employees in 97 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. To learn more about Epson, please visit http://global.epson.com.
You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica and http://twitter.com/EpsonEducation) and YouTube (http://youtube.com/EpsonTV).
1 Based upon Q1 2012 worldwide front projection market share estimates from Pacific Media Associates.
2 Compared with best-selling color laser multifunction printers priced at $699 or less, as of December 2011. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
3 Based on NPD US Retail Commercial Distribution monthly database Jan-June 2012.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. EPSON is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and EPSON Connect is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. ImageWay is a service mark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.
More by this Source
Epson's Top Five Things to Know about High-Definition Widescreen WXGA Projectors
Mar 31, 2014, 15:48 ET
Epson Offers Microsoft's OneNote App in its Scan-to-Cloud Service Portfolio
Mar 17, 2014, 12:22 ET
Epson PowerLite Projectors Engage Audiences at TED2014: "The Next Chapter"
Mar 17, 2014, 03:01 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.