RENTON, Wash., March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Erado, the nation's leading compliance and archiving firm in electronic communication, announced their company milestone report for 2012. Last year, the company saw the largest growth in their history. There were many factors that attributed to that growth. Erado began to focus on their expansion into the European and Asian markets and made significant advancement in these key continents. A key accolade that Erado achieved in 2012 was recognition as a "Cool Vendor" in Gartner's Cool Vendors section in the Application and Data Protection report. The company's workforce was doubled in order to compensate for their rapid and astounding growth.
"This last year Erado experienced exceptional growth," said CEO Craig Brauff. "We are very pleased with Gartner's recognition as a "cool vendor" in 2012 and have been very happy with the exposure that we have gained. The continued success of our compliance solutions, such as our email archiving, social media capture and SecureMail have allowed us to gain many strategic partners in the industry. We are poised to continue this success in the coming years. We will continue to be dedicated in our commitment to our expanding innovation in the compliance industry."
Erado's key milestones include:
- Gained multiple strategic partners in the financial industry that will further facilitate Erado's growth in 2013.
- Recognized as a "Cool Vendor" in Gartner's Cool Vendors in Application and Data Protection, 2012 report by Gartner analysts, Ray Wagner, Andrew Walls, et al, published on April 24, 2012.
- Doubling the work force to include new hires in all departments of the company as well as adding additional hires in 2013.
- Expansion into the European and Asian Markets.
- Capturing social messages for over 50,000 financial advisors for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and blog sites.
Erado is the nation's leader in electronic communication compliance, and one of the fastest growing business-tech companies. In addition, Erado provides a suite of SaaS solutions for the capture, review, and archiving of electronic communications including, email, instant messaging, and social media content such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and more. Founded in 1994, Erado helps organizations manage and enforce cost-effective compliance and records retention policies. For further information please visit our website, http://www.erado.com.
Public Relations Coordinator
Phone: (425) 336-0480 ext. 205
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.