Ernst & Young announces Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 finalists in New Jersey
ISELIN, N.J., May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ernst & Young LLP today announced the finalists for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Award in the New Jersey Region. The awards program recognizes high-growth entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala event on Thursday, June 13, 2013 at the Hyatt New Brunswick.
The finalists are:
- Taj Haslani - Founder and CEO, 3RConnect
- Jon Anderson - Owner, CEO and COO, Actives International, LLC
- David Langsam - President and CEO, AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions
- David Fischell – CEO, Angel Medical Systems
- Rob Van Etten-CEO, Brighton Cromwell LLC
- Glenn Van Etten-COO, Brighton Cromwell LLC
- Anthony Marucci-Founder, President, CEO and Director, Celldex Therapeutics
- Christian Kopfli-CEO, Chromocell Corporation
- Robert Hassold - President and CEO, Cimquest, Inc.
- Gene Waddy - CEO, DIVERSANT
- Lenny Verkhoglaz - President and CEO, Executive Care
- Wendy Shen - President and CEO, FLOMO/Nygala Corp.
- Sharon Olzerowicz – CEO, Hired by Matrix, Inc.
- Christopher Johnson - Founder and CEO, Hollister Construction Services
- Michael Kempner - Founder, President and CEO, MWW Group
- Francois Nader, MD- President and CEO, NPS Pharmaceuticals
- David Blumenthal – CEO, Orchard Yarn & Thread Company, Inc.
- Dean Blumenthal – COO, Orchard Yarn & Thread Company, Inc.
- Ari Rabban - Co-founder and CEO, Phone.com, Inc.
- Robert Francis – CEO, Planned Companies
- Peter Sacco – President, PTS Data Center Solutions, Inc.
- Patrick Den Boer - President and CEO, QPharma, Inc.
- Annette Catino – CEO, QualCare, Inc.
- Paul Bergh, MD, FACOG - Founding Partner and Clinical Director, Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey LLC
- Michael Drews, MD, FACOG - Founding Partner, Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey LLC
- Richard Scott Jr., MD, FACOG, ALD/HCLD - Founding Partner, Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey LLC
- Jiren Parikh - President and CEO, SnapOne
- Eileen Martinson – CEO, Sparta Systems, Inc.
- Ketan Mehta - President and CEO, Tris Pharma
- Jerome Griffith – CEO, Tumi
- Steven Abramson - President and CEO, Universal Display Corporation
- Bhat Dittakavi - Co-CEO, Vedicsoft Solutions Inc.
- Venkat Yerubandi - Co-CEO, Vedicsoft Solutions Inc.
- Biagio Scotto – President, Villa Enterprises Management
- Saurabh Abrol - President and CEO, Wine Chateau
Now in its 27th year, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program has expanded globally to recognize company builders in over 140 cities and in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners go on to compete at the national level. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the National Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 16, 2013. The awards are the culminating event of the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation's most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In New Jersey, local sponsors include PNC Bank, DLA Piper, Merrill Corporation, Morgan Lewis, Empire Valuation Consultants, Scherzer International, SolomonEdwardsGroup, Cresa NJ, Gibbons, Murray Devine, New Jersey Technology Council, NJBIZ, WithumSmith+Brown.
About Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world's most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award recognizes the significant contributions of entrepreneurs who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement.
About Ernst & Young LLP's Strategic Growth Markets practice
Ernst & Young LLP's Strategic Growth Markets (SGM) practice guides leading high-growth companies. Our multidisciplinary team of elite professionals provides perspective and advice to help our clients accelerate market leadership. SGM delivers assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services to thousands of companies spanning all industries. Ernst & Young is the undisputed leader in taking companies public, advising key government agencies on the issues impacting high-growth companies and convening the experts who shape the business climate. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/us/strategicgrowthmarkets, or follow news on Twitter at EY_Growth.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 167,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
For more information, please visit ey.com.
Ernst & Young refers to the global organization of member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a client-serving member firm of Ernst Young Global Limited operating in the US.
SOURCE Ernst & Young LLP