"Managing employee absence has become a complex challenge for risk managers, human resources managers, and benefit managers. Statutory and paid benefits programs in addition to other state and federal leave programs have made managing employee absence more complicated," said Joe Vasquez, President, ESIS. "As a result, the need for an effective integrated absence management program that benefits both the employer and employee is evident. ESIS is committed to delivering the right solution to address the growing impact of employee absence stemming from disability."
ESIS Spherical is managed by Sonja Teague, Assistant Vice President, Integrated Disability Management Practice Leader, ESIS. The product has been designed to return employees to work quicker, increase productivity, and positively impact direct and indirect costs by leveraging ESIS' long-standing expertise in handling workers compensation claims and managing benefits losses.
ESIS' IDM solution incorporates state and federal leave programs, such as the Family Medical Leave Act and American Disability Act, with paid benefit programs, such as Long-Term Disability, to an organization's current workers compensation and short-term disability offerings to provide a comprehensive view of employee absence.
Key benefits include:
- Single source administration and intake solution provide a streamlined process to report an initial injury or illness.
- Minimized exposure to fines and penalties due to non-compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Coordination of occupational and non-occupational disability helping prevent redundancies and increase efficiencies.
- Sophisticated compliance-related technology helps ensure adherence to government and state regulations, captures key correlating data and provides a comprehensive view of total absence, enabling employers to have a greater understanding of trends and results.
- Long-standing expertise and reputation for effective Return to Work and Stay at Work strategies, paired with claim and medical program services to ensure employers and employees achieve optimal outcomes.
*IDM is a process that benefits both the employer and the employee by taking a comprehensive view of total absence in order to maximize productivity, employee health and reduce direct and indirect cost.
ESIS Offers Distinct Claim Management Approach
ESIS®, Inc., a Chubb company, provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS' innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients' unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience and offerings in both the U.S. and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry's broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services. For more information, visit us at www.esis.com.
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: chubb.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/esis-offers-enhanced-integrated-disability-management-solution-300401461.html