LONDON, Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Estonia is a country located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. Though the country's economy is considered to be one of the stable economies among other Baltic countries, owing to Eurozone Crisis, Estonia's economy has been going through a sluggish growth phase since 2013, which consequently, impacted the growth of all the sectors, including the automotive sector. As of 2015, Estonia's tire market was entirely import driven as no tire manufacturing facility was located in the country. In Estonia, automobile sales grew at a CAGR of over 6% during 2011-2015, and are poised to demonstrate a similar trend during the forecast period as well on account of rising disposable income, increasing urbanization and growing infrastructure sector in the country. Moreover, expansion in the vehicle fleet size coupled with increasing FDI inflows in the infrastructure sector are expected to positively influence the country's tire market over the next five years.
According to "Estonia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", the tire market in Estonia is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during 2016 - 2021. The vehicle fleet of the country is dominated by the passenger car segment, followed by the commercial vehicle segment. As a result, the passenger car tire segment held the largest volume share in the country's tire market in 2015 and its dominance is anticipated to continue during the forecast period as well. Leading global tire companies operating in Latvia include Continental, Michelin, Goodyear and Bridgestone, among others. "Estonia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" discusses the following aspects of Estonia tire market:
- Estonia Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, OTR Tires & Two Wheeler Tires
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Estonia
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with tire companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4031792/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/estonia-tire-market-forecast--opportunities-2021-300392237.html