ATLANTA, Aug. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Weaknesses in a corporation's compliance program can be laid bare when a crisis hits – whether it's a data breach, epidemic, environmental catastrophe, scandal, or an employee going off the rails. One recent fine of $17M was accompanied by a $25K fine against a compliance officer – personally.
Working in collaboration with compliance leader LRN Inc., and Emory University's Center for Ethics, HB Litigation Conferences proudly presents "Ethics in a Crisis – Preserving Corporate Values in Turbulent Times," an event featuring distinguished faculty and industry experts who will share insights and best practices for companies to promote ethical conduct and ensure regulatory compliance.
Featured speakers include:
- Compliance leaders from Eli Lilly, UPS and Emory Healthcare
- An Olympic gold medalist & former COO of U.S. Olympic Committee
- Communication pros from Voya, Aflac and Woodruff Health
- A crisis expert who has addressed everything from Super Bowls to terror attacks
- An award-winning educator from a top U.S. business school
- And many more!
Readers of this release can use promo code PRN241 to register two attendees for the price of one. Learn more at http://bit.ly/2aAyoyB.
Press and qualified bloggers should contact HB for passes. LRN partners should contact their LRN representative for discounted rates.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ethics-conference-92216-avoiding-corporate-damage-from-compliance-failures-during-crises-300316326.html
SOURCE HB Litigation Conferences