NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Global eubiotics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.51%"
The global eubiotics market is projected to reach a value of USD 7.47 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.51% from 2016. The demand for eubiotics in animal feed is projected to grow during the forecast period, owing to the rapidly increasing global demand for quality animal products. The eubiotics market is influenced by the growth of the awareness among consumers with respect to preventive healthcare and nutrition. The biotechnology industry is now creating an opportunity for growth in the eubiotics sector. Factors such as low shelf life of eubiotics and high cost of eubiotics leading to the rise in cost of production are restraining the growth of the market.
"Probiotics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2015 among the types of eubiotics"
On the basis of type, eubiotics have been segmented into probiotics, prebiotics, organic acids, and essential oils. Among these, the probiotics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2015, followed by the organic acids and prebiotics segments, respectively. Probiotics are largely used for poultry, for healthy growth.
"Poultry segment led the market with the largest share in 2015"
On the basis of livestock, the eubiotics market has been segmented into swine, ruminants, poultry, aquatic animals, and others, which include horses, sheep, and birds. The market was led by poultry followed by swine. Eubiotics are mixtures of carbohydrates and proteins, which help in strengthening the immune system and also act as growth promoters. Eubiotics help in adding nutritional value to animal feed.
"European region dominated the market with the largest share"
Europe formed the largest market for eubiotics in 2015, whereas Asia-Pacific accounted for the second-largest market share in 2015. The application of eubiotics in animal feed is estimated to increase at a faster pace in the European and Asia-Pacific regions due to the rise in demand from consumers. The farming techniques used in the region require healthy and strong farm animals, and eubiotics helps in balancing digestive systems and enhancing immunity systems of the livestock. The changing dietary pattern has led to increased meat consumption among the people of Asia-Pacific, which has led to the industrialization of meat production in the region. The demand for healthy livestock is fueling the demand for eubiotics-based animal feed.
Breakdown of profiles of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 30 %, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: Directors – 22%, C level – 28%, and Manager level – 50%
- By Region: North America – 35%, Europe – 23%, Asia-Pacific – 32%, and RoW – 10%
The key players identified in the global eubiotics market include Cargill (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Koninklijke DSM N. V. (Netherlands), Chr. Hansen A/S (Denmark), Novozymes (Denmark), Calpis Co., Ltd. (Japan), Lesaffre Group (France), Kemin Industries, Inc. (U.S.), Lallemand Inc. (Canada), ADDCON (Germany), Behn Meyer (Malaysia), Novus International Inc. (U.S.), and Advanced BioNutrition Corporation (U.S.).
- This study estimates the global market of eubiotics, in terms of dollar value, till 2022, segmented on the basis of type, livestock, function, and form.
- It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market with reference to the competitive landscape, and preferred development strategies such as expansions and investments and to gain a larger share in the market.
- It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, winning imperatives, and key issues of the market.
- It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of the value chain, Porter's Five Forces model, competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates, in terms of value, and future trends in the eubiotics market.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the eubiotics market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on eubiotics offered by the top players in the global eubiotics market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the eubiotics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for eubiotics across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global eubiotics market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global eubiotics market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04458258-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eubiotics-market-by-type-livestock-form-function---global-forecast-to-2022-300377514.html