VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, December 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights (FMI) delivers key insights on the Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market in its upcoming outlook titled, "Herbal Beauty Products Market: Europe & Asia Pacific Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026". In terms of value, Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period due to various factors, on which FMI offers vital insights in detail.
Consumer preference for clean label beauty care products is shifting significantly due to increasing awareness regarding the benefits of herbal and natural ingredients. Consumers are increasingly opting for greener products owing to presence of toxic ingredients in synthetic cosmetic products, which are known to cause various adverse effects. Moreover, consumers are currently more informed regarding the benefits of using herbal products through promotions, advertisements and activities on various social media platforms. Herbal skin care products improve skin texture, tone and appearance owing to presence of nutrients required to enrich overall skin health. Increasing consumer demand for eco-friendly personal care products has prompted companies to enter into the herbal and natural personal care products market and develop new and advanced products. Manufacturers are continuously launching herbal personal care products with remedial properties and long-term benefits, which is resulting in addressing existing consumer requirements and aiding in expanding customer base.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-eu-2375
- On the basis of end use, the Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market has been segmented into male and female. Female segment is estimated to account for the largest share by 2016 end. Male segment is expected to account for substantial growth over the forecast period. Increasing inclination of male consumers towards personal grooming and outward appearance among is expected to support growth of the male segment over the forecast period.
- Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market has been segmented distribution channel which includes supermarket, specialty stores, departmental stores, drugstores, beauty salons and online/direct selling. Among all these segments, supermarket segment is expected to account for relatively higher value share during the forecast period. Specialty stores segment has been estimated to occupy the second largest share accounting for 21.1% value share in 2015.
- On the basis of type, Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market has been segmented into hair care, skin care, fragrance and oral care. Among all these segments, skin care segment has been estimated represent highest value share of 45.7% in 2016 and expected to remain dominant over the forecast period.
- Increasing acne issues owing to increasing humidity and pollution levels is expected to drive growth of the skin care segment in the market during the forecast period. Skin care segment is further sub-segmented as cleanser & toner, cream & lotion, facewash & scrub and others. Among all these sub-segments, cream and lotion is expected to account for major value share over the forecast period.
- Hair care segment is expected to occupy second largest position on the pie in terms of revenue contribution. Hair care segment is further sub-segmented as hair oil, powder, shampoo, conditioner and others. Oral care segment is expected to represent substantial growth over the forecast period. The segment is projected to represent CAGR of 3.1% in terms of value growth by 2026 end.
Preview Analysis on Europe & Asia Pacific Herbal Beauty Products Market Segmentation By Type - Hair Care (Hair Oil, Powder, Shampoo, Conditioner, Masks And Creams), Skin Care (Cleansers & Toners, Cream & Lotion, Scrubs & Facewash), Fragrance and Oral Care; By Distribution Channel - Supermarket, Specialty Stores, Departmental Stores, Drug Stores, Beauty Salons and Online/Direct Selling: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/europe-and-asia-pacific-herbal-beauty-products-market
This report discusses trends driving growth of each segment and offers analysis and insights of the potential of the Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market in specific region including Europe and Asia Pacific (APAC). Markets in APAC are expected to record high growth rates in terms of value between 2016 and 2026. Japan has been estimated to be the largest consumer of herbal beauty products followed by China in 2015 across the APAC region.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Quires: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-eu-2375
This report covers detailed profiles of key players in Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market, which includes key strategies, key developments, product offerings and others. Key companies profiled in this report are Lotus Herbals, VLCC Personal Care Ltd., Dabur India Ltd., Hemas Holdings Plc, Shahnaz Herbals Inc., Bio Veda Action Research Co., Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd., Surya Brasil, and Herballife International of America Inc.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Smart Water Bottle Market: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-water-bottle-market
- GCC Air Purifiers Market: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/gcc-air-purifiers-market
- Mobile Phone Accessories Market: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-mobile-phone-accessories-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Retail and Consumer Products Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights