DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Cervical Cancer Test Market, Patients, By Screening Type (Pap Smear, HPV DNA) (United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Netherlands)" report to their offering.
Cervical cancer is one of the most serious public health issues in Europe. Despite introduction of vaccination in 21 European countries, still more than 24 thousand women have died from cervical cancer across all over Europe. The cervical cancer incidence rate in Europe was 10.6 per 100,000 women population. Germany, France and United Kingdom are the top three dominating countries in the Europe cervical cancer market in 2015.
- This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by industry experts.
- Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
- Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 1000 paid databases.
9 Countries studied in the report are as follows:
- United Kingdom
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Europe Cervical Cancer Test (Screening) Population & Forecast
3. Europe Cervical Cancer Test (Screening) Market & Forecast
4. Europe Cervical Cancer Test (Screening) Population Share, Market Share & Forecast
5. United Kingdom - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
6. France - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
7. Germany - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
8. Italy - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
9. Spain - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
10. Sweden - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
11. Switzerland - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
12. Norway - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
13. Netherlands - Cervical Cancer Test Analysis
14. Cervical Cancer Test Market Growth Drivers
15. Challenges in Cervical Cancer Test Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fc42l/europe_cervical
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-cervical-cancer-test-market-patients-screening-type-pap-smear-hpv-dna--region-united-kingdom-france-germany-italy-spain-sweden-switzerland-norway-netherlands---research-and-markets-300398034.html
SOURCE Research and Markets