LONDON, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "Europe Defense Spends on C4ISR Electronics and IT: 2016 to 2024" provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on C4ISR Electronics and IT. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, C4ISR refer to systems and equipment pertaining to command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
Electro Optic Systems
Electronic Warfare Systems
Sensor and Guidance
Signals Intercept and Cryptography
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine and United Kingdom
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to C4ISR Electronics and IT from 2016 to 2024.
- Provides segmentation data of the C4ISR Electronics and IT market in Europe.
"Europe Defense Spends on C4ISR Electronics and IT: 2016 to 2024" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Europe's projected budget allocations on C4ISR Electronics and IT. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Biometric System, Communication Systems, Electro Optic Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Military IT, Radars, Sensor and Guidance and Signals Intercept and Cryptography (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Europe C4ISR Electronics and IT market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the C4ISR Electronics and IT market in Europe.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.