NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Complete report $19,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $12,800.
VPGMarketResearch.com's new comprehensive five-country report contains 450 pages, 160 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); provides market share estimates, test volume forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by country, individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry tests
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 450 pages and 160 tables
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04414192-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-hematology-and-flow-cytometry-markets-2017-2021-france-germany-italy-spain-uk--opportunities-for-instrument-and-reagent-suppliers-market-segment-forecasts-and-shares-competitive-strategies-300374977.html