LONDON, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The European joint reconstruction market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2014 to 2019. While knee and hip implants hold the larger share in the joint reconstruction market, the market for small joints is expected to gain momentum.
In this report, the European joint reconstruction market has been classified on the basis of type. The product segment is divided into knee replacement, hip replacement, shoulder replacement, elbow replacement, ankle replacement and digit replacement.
The large joint replacements such as knee and hip comprise nearly 90% of the joint reconstruction market whereas the small joint replacements such as shoulder replacement, elbow replacement, ankle replacement and digit replacement are the fastest growing segments, from 2014 to 2019. Factors such as aging population with increase in chronic diseases such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and obesity are further leading to the need for joint replacements.
The European joint reconstruction market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the European joint reconstruction market is majorly dominated by Zimmer Holdings, DePuy Synthes, Stryker Corporation, and Smith & Nephew Plc.
New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the joint reconstruction market.
Reasons to Buy the Report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the joint reconstruction market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on joint reconstruction offered by the top players in the joint reconstruction market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the joint reconstruction market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various segments of joint reconstruction across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the joint reconstruction market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the joint reconstruction market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3859264/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-joint-reconstruction-market-by-type-by-geography--analysis--forecast-to-2019-300286296.html