DUBLIN, Jan 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2017" report to their offering.
The report provides insights into Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma epidemiology, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma diagnosed patients, and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma treatment rate for EU5 pharmaceutical markets.
The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, and percentage of patients treated with a therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma prevalence, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma diagnosis rate, and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma treatment rate for the period 2016 - 2025.
Key Features of the Report:
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient Flow
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Prevalence
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Diagnosed Patients
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Treated Patients
Key Topics Covered:
1. Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma: Disease Definition
2. Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient Flow in Europe
3. Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient Flow in Germany
4. Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient Flow in France
5. Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient Flow in Spain
6. Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient Flow in Italy
7. Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patient Flow in UK
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gb944w/europe
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-non-hodgkins-lymphoma-epidemiology-and-patient-flow-analysis-report-2017---research-and-markets-300394112.html
SOURCE Research and Markets