LONDON, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Europe Thermoplastic Elastomers market is currently valued at $3.84 billion and is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. Germany is the European leader in terms of growth, while Russia, Turkey and Poland also show above average growth rates. The Thermoplastic Elastomers market will be driven by ongoing product innovation from manufacturers, allowing Thermoplastic Elastomers to continue to displace its traditional counterparts in a variety of applications.
There has been a major shift in notable industries from PVC to Thermoplastic Elastomers and this is expected to drive the market forward in the next five years. A significant growth in the Medical Thermoplastic Elastomers market is expected in the coming years because of the increase in demand for non-latex alternative products. Thermoplastic Elastomers are often used for medical applications that require PVC free or non-latex alternatives. They also have an added advantage in this field because of being a cost effective alternative to silicone.
Increasing R&D efforts and huge demand from the automotive sector, which finds TPEs useful in a myriad of applications, will make TPE highly resourceful. Regulations from the automotive, food, medical, packaging sectors help the growth of TPEs as they leave minimal extractables. Growing segments such as bio TPEs are emerging commercially and will prove to be very effective in the industry due to cleanliness of the bio material and harmless wastage.
Market players are concentrating on expanding their geographical reach for success. Development strategies that currently engage market players are agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions as well as new product launch & developments.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3575361/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48