DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59hr78/europe_waterborne) has announced the addition of the "Europe Waterborne Adhesives Market - Segmented by Product Type, By Polymer, By Application, By End-User Industry, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Waterborne Adhesives, owing to their eco-friendly and low-toxic nature; high solid content, and high initial adhesion properties, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Waterborne Adhesives market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Building and Construction, Paper board and Packaging, Wood and Furniture, Automotive, Footwear and Leather, and Others.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the stringent environmental regulations to control VOC emissions, growing automotive industry, and accelerating demand from packaging industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as formulation constraints, and nearly matured market conditions. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Europe Waterborne Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Europe and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe Waterborne Adhesives market on both Europe and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- BASF SE
- Icon Group
- 3M Co.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- ADCO Global Inc.
- Sika AG
- Ashland Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- RPM International Inc.
- Adhesives Research Inc..
- Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd
- Chemence, Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Huntsman Corp.
- Pidilite Industries, Ltd.
- Mapei Spa
- Super Glue Corp.
- Rohm and Haas Co.
- Ninghai Dingcheng Adhesive Co., Ltd.
- American Biltrite, Inc.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59hr78/europe_waterborne
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets