DUBLIN, December 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hb8h6s/europe) has announced the addition of the "Europe - Architectural Coatings" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The in-depth reports focus on the top country markets worldwide for architectural coatings and include detailed key data points including market shares, revenues, sales channels and prices/values.
The reports provide, by country, consumption estimates in both volume and value for architectural coatings, with 2014 as the base year and forecasts to 2019.
The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in each country, backed up by thorough secondary research and the in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
In-Depth data Architectural Coatings Summary (8) Countries: France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Russia, Spain, Turkey
Market Volumes in Metric Tonnes by Type of Resin & Application System
- Resin (Pure Acrylic, Alkyds, Epoxy, Nitrocellulose, Polyesters, Polyurethane, Vinyl/Styrene/VAE, Others)
- Application System (Water-based, Solventbased)
- Type of Paint (Wall Emulsions/Dispersions, Primers/Undercoats, Others)
Detailed Prices and Market Values by Type of Resin and Application System: 2014 Average Manufacturers' Selling Price by Product.
Sales Volume in Metric Tonnes (Country Trends 2011/2014 and Forecasts to 2019) by:
- End Use (New Housing, Non-Residential, Residential RMI)
- Gloss Level (Matt, Semi-Gloss, Gloss)
- Location (Interior, Exterior)
- Type of Paint (Wall Emulsions, Primers/Undercoats, Others, Wood Coatings/Preservatives, Metal Coatings)
- Paint Composition (Additives, Binders/Resins, Solvents, Pigments/Fillers/Extenders)
- Paint Grade (Economy, Middle, Premium) Market Shares: 2014 Sales Volumes in Metric Tonnes by Company
- Distribution: 2014 Share by Channel
- Profiles: Manufacturers and Distributors
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
2 Europe: Trends and Forecasts
- Central Europe: Trends and Forecasts by Country
- Eastern Europe: Trends and Forecasts by Country
- Western Europe: Trends and Forecasts by Country
3 Europe: Prices and Market Values
- Central Europe: Detailed Prices and Values
- Eastern Europe: Detailed Prices and Values
- Western Europe: Detailed Prices and Values
- Prices and Values by Application System
- Prices and Values by Resin Type
- Prices and Values by Paint Type
4 End Use : Historical and Forecasts
- Application System : Historical and Forecasts
- Resin Type : Historical and Forecasts
- Paint Type : Historical and Forecasts
- Paint Composition : Historical and Forecasts
- Gloss Levels : Historical and Forecasts
- Interior/Exterior : Historical and Forecasts
- Paint Grade : Historical and Forecasts
5 Market Shares : Architectural Coatings
6 Distribution : Architectural Coatings
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hb8h6s/europe
Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets