LONDON, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Technological Innovations and Government Support Will Drive the Growth of Bike Sharing in Europe
Growing congestion in core urban areas, rising parking fees and fuel costs, and a high level of carbon emissions are hindrances to urban mobility. These challenges open up opportunities to companies offering sustainable mobility solutions such as bike sharing. This research service analyses the bike sharing market in Europe and examines the growth potential till 2025. It examines the bike sharing ecosystem and offers analysis by city and country. It includes a comparison of prominent participants in the region. It explores the historical and current trends and advancements that help estimate the market's growth potential in the coming decade.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How will the European bike sharing market grow in 2025?
- What are the key challenges to the growth of bike sharing services?
- Which cities in Europe are expected to have a Bike Sharing Service in place by 2020?
- Which countries in Europe have the highest penetration of BSS and what are their future growth prospects?
- What are the new technologies influencing bike sharing market trends?
- What are the key growth strategies of the top bike sharing programmes in Europe?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4409373/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/european-bike-sharing-market-forecast-to-2025-300393815.html