LONDON, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How dynamic is the market? Are there acquisitions? Will there be new entrants from related industries? If so, which industries are likely to enter this domain?
- What are the emerging technologies that are impacting the growth of the HEMS and BEMS markets?
- Which countries have the potential to grow during the next five years and what are the regional trends that are currently widespread in each country?
- What are the different sales distribution channels present in the HEMS and BEMS markets? Are they likely to change in the future?
The total Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS) and Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) market has witnessed moderate to healthy growth in recent years despite the after effects of the 2009 financial crisis. The market revenue was estimated at $ million in 2014 having grown by % from 2013.
- High growth is expected in the HEMS market, as the implementation of smart technologies and new business models by new and emerging participants is imminent. However, in the BEMS market, medium-to-high overall growth is expected, as there is a time factor involved in the implementation of the European Union (EU) Building Performance Directives (EBPD).
- Some key drivers such as high energy prices, EU energy-efficiency targets, and high investment opportunities in sustainable buildings are expected to play a vital role in improving growth opportunities for both HEMS and BEMS markets in Europe.
- Adoption of next generation IT solutions by HEMS and BEMS suppliers will initiate cloud control and remote business service models, including energy performance contracting, benchmarking, and micro-targeting of customers in Europe. The Software as a Service (SaaS) market is expected to create intense competition between participants.
- Tier-I participants in the HEMS market are expected to focus on SaaS, as there will be high availability of energy consumption data due to smart meter rollouts and deployment of other smart devices in many EU member states. Meanwhile, tier-I participants in the BEMS market are looking to forge partnerships with HEMS participants to expand their presence. Key Findings Source: Frost & Sullivan MB6F-19 6
- Pricing, performance and technology, acquisitions and partnerships, and customer
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3603134/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/european-hems-and-bems-market-2016-update-300248707.html