LONDON, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The NGS services market in Europe is expected to reach USD 1,152 million by 2020 from USD 444 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 21% from 2015 to 2020. The European NGS services market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, end user, disease type, and country.
The European NGS services market is primarily driven by factors such as faster and cost-efficient sequencing; rising preference of NGS over other platforms; rising prevalence of inherited diseases; application of genomics in drug discovery; growing prevalence of cancer and other malignant diseases; and partnerships among companies, R&D centers, and universities. Technological advancements have widened the scope of NGS as they assist in the detection of various tumors, malignancies, and other oncological conditions in the early stages. Cancer genomes are extremely complex and diverse; NGS is used to detect mutations and perform many tests at once in such heterogeneous samples; thus playing an important role in cancer research.
Apart from comprehensive technology, application, end-user, and country-level analysis and market sizing, the report also provides the company profiles which comprise basic views on key players with regard to business overview, service offerings, and developments in this market. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding service offerings, regional focus, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, new services/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Information on the service portfolios of the key players in the European NGS services market. The report analyzes this market by technology, application, end user, disease type, and region
- NGS Services/Innovations: Insights on R&D activities and new service launches in the European NGS services market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of geographical & business segments and service portfolios of some of the key players in the European NGS services market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various NGS technologies and applications across regions
- Market Diversification: Information about new services, recent developments, and investments in the European NGS services marke
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3335482/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48