DUBLIN, Nov. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cn9fms/european_parcels) has announced the addition of the "European Parcels: Market Insight Report 2015" report to their offering.
The European parcels market has continued to grow in most countries in spite of the uncertain recovery from recession. A key factor has been the growth of home shopping. This has acted as a spur to innovation - in promoting the development of processes to improve the delivery experience, from defined time-slots, to text messages to the establishment of chains of parcel shops.
Home shopping growth looks set to continue, creating further opportunities for those companies which are able to deliver the quality and range of services that the market requires.
In this environment, industry consolidation has continued with FedEx making a major play to combine with TNT Express and other major networks continuing to make add-on acquisitions to fill geographical and service gaps in the European parcels market.
European Parcels Market Insight Report provides an analytical overview of the European Parcels market. It attempts to portray accurately the market structure, size, growth, trends and competitive landscape.
The report builds upon:
- The published analysis on the UK parcels market and in adjacent logistics markets
- Our consulting work in the industry which has included advising on market and strategic issues and the attractiveness of parcel company acquisitions
What does the report cover?
The report covers eight main countries in depth: Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium and Poland.
- These markets represent 75% of European GDP and, according to our market model, 79% of total parcels revenues.
Key Topics Covered:
1. European Parcels Market Background
2. Market Trends
3. Market Size and Growth
4. Competitive Landscape
6. Other Networks
15. Other Europe
- Amazon Logistics
- BRT SpA
- Colis Privé
- Deutsche Post / DHL
- GO! (General Overnight)
- General Logistics Systems
- GeoPost UK (DPD + Interlink)
- Grupo Correos
- Heppner Transport and Logistics Group
- InPost Nowoczesna Poczta sp. z.o.o.
- K Ex Sp z.o.o.
- La Poste
- Logistics World Alliance
- Mory Global (previously Mory Duchros)
- Net Express Europe
- Poczta Polska S.A.
- Poste Italiane / SDA Express Courier
- Royal Mail
- SEUR Geopost Sl
- SNCF Geodis
- System Alliance Europe
- Transporte Integral De Paquetería, S.A. (TIPSA)
- UK Mail
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cn9fms/european_parcels
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets