NEW YORK, May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Service Providers Invest in Customer Service Experience to Entrench Market Share
This study aims to analyse the European wholesale Ethernet services market and provide forecasts for the period from 2017 to 2021.
The proliferation of devices, increased use of cloud-based applications, video applications, and other data-hungry services are contributing to the increased bandwidth requirements of enterprises. The growth of the wholesale Ethernet services market in Europe during the forecast period (2017-2021) is expected to be driven by increased enterprise need to meet the requirements of higher-bandwidth applications such as cloud-based and data-heavy workloads. The European wholesale services market is expected to grow rapidly at a CAGR (2016–2021) of 10.9%.
Research Methodology & Scope
Frost & Sullivan conducted detailed primary interviews with leading Ethernet service providers, analysed their quarterly and annual reports, and utilized internal databases to perform a detailed revenue analysis of the wholesale market. The resulting revenue market size reflects a sum total of the estimates for individual companies.
The study highlights growth drivers and restraints for the period 2016–2021 and analyses the market from a geographic perspective. It also analyses the competitive landscape, delving into the competitive parameters in the market.
Key forecasts and analyses covered in the study include the following:
Total market (wholesale Ethernet)
- Wholesale Ethernet Segments
- Service type (dedicated versus switched)
- Service configuration (EPL, EVPL and E-LAN)
- Port speed (10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 GigE, and 100Gbps)
- Transport length (metro and long haul)
- Competitive landscape analyses (market share, market trends, provider profiles)
- Regional analyses (UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Main opportunities for growth in the market and strategic imperatives for growth and success
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the total size of the wholesale Ethernet services market in Europe and how is it expected to grow from 2017 to 2021?
- What are the main growth drivers for Ethernet? What challenges should providers overcome to gain market share?
- How does the market grow by service type (dedicated compared to switched), by service configuration (EPL, EVPL, and E-LAN), and by port speed (10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1GigE, and 10 Gbps and 100Gbps)?
- What is the rate of Ethernet services adoption across European countries and how is this expected to change over the forecast period?
- Which are the main providers in the Ethernet services market in Europe? What are the competitive strategies adopted by providers to increase their market presence?
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/european-wholesale-carrier-ethernet-services-market-forecast-to-2021-300462724.html