Europe's Leading Event for Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals Returns for its 15th Year!
LONDON, November 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
World Trade Group is pleased to announce that the 15th Annual European Supply Chain & Logistics Summit will return to the Maritim Hotel in Berlin on 25th-27th June 2013.
Providing quality content and networking to the supply chain industry for 15 years
Over fifteen years, SCL Europe has become one of Europe's leading annual events. It attracts 400+ senior supply chain and logistics directors who gather to hear from industry experts and global companies keen to share the knowledge and strategies which are driving their companies forward.
What's new for 2013?
- 5 breakout streams addressing the megatrends within supply chain management; supply chain strategies for growth, supply planning and optimisation, global logistics and distribution, global procurement and sourcing, and performance management
- An Advisory Board comprised of experts who are working with us to ensure the content and speakers are relevant and high-level
- A Focus Day featuring a number of educational, specialist led workshops to enable knowledge sharing and live Q&A
- A first-hand update from the projects which are leading the next generation of supply chains in Europe - featuring Cranfield School of Management, Adidas, Kraft Foods, Unilever and many more
Meet the 2013 Advisory Board
The SCL Europe team have been working closely with a carefully selected panel of leading experts to consolidate our understandings of the issues impacting the industry.
The 2013 Advisory Board members include:
- Markku Verkama , Vice President, Strategic Sourcing and Capability, Mobile Phones Supply Chain, Nokia
- Miguel Suarez, Director of Supply Chain, Centre of Business Excellence, Swarovski
- Erik Uyttendaele, VP Material Planning & Logistics, Volvo Car
- Andrew Palmer, Honorary Research Fellow, Heriot-Watt University
- Pierre Mille, VP Group Planning, Carlsberg
- Dr. Meng Lu, Program Manager International, Dutch Institute for Advanced Logistics (Dinalog)
View the full summit agenda:http://www.sclsummit.com/programme/
For more information about the event please visit http://www.scleurope.com or join the conversation in the European Supply Chain & Logistics LinkedIn Group. You can also follow us on Twitter - @SCLEurope.
Marketing Manager - SCL Europe 2013
SOURCE World Trade Group